Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Acharya S Has Cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acharya S Has Cancer

In times like this, ideological disagreements go by the wayside. Roger Pearse reports as follows, and it can speak for the rest of us too:

AcharyaS has cancer

Postby Roger Pearse » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:00 am
    I learned on Twitter this evening that someone who has provoked much discussion in this forum - AcharyaS; or Dorothy Murdock, to give her her real name - has breast cancer. Link here:

FYI, I've got a diagnosis of fast-acting, inflammatory breast cancer. We're working on a very hopeful plan...

I'm sure that, whatever our disagreements with her, all of us must join in wishing her all the best in overcoming this dreadful scourge. All of us, including myself, have benefited from reading her theories, if only as a stimulus to further investigation.
    My mother in law went through three cases of cancer. So I know how this can be.

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Comment

Lord have mercy
        I am become death...

Comment

Cancer sucks

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Comment

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                -Ben Witherington III

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

"It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      I support the :
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Acharya S passed away yesterday. Roger Pearse noted the irony of the Christmas date...

Comment

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

*Heero Yuy curses, screams.

I don't feel anything when people die, but I didn't even know she was sick.
                              Last edited by Heero Yuy; 12-27-2015, 01:22 AM.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X