Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

American Pharoah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Pharoah

Hm...He's descended from Bold Ruler and his son Secretariat. ..and Northern Dancer. Would be great if he does clinch the Triple Crown.
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Yeah, but the field is stacked against him. He won't be fresh going into the longest of the three but there will be fresh horses in the field.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

American Pharaoh did it.

First Triple Crown winner in 37 years

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

You done Secretariat proud, son!

I didn't see it live. Oh well!

Comment

It was an impressive performance! We watched it live; I told my son, look at how tight the reins are, look at how low his nose is, the Jockey, Espinoza, is holding him back to keep him from tiring too early...yet he stayed in the lead the whole way. Then as they turn into the home stretch, you see the reins relax as he gives head and BOOM, American Pharoah EXPLODES down the stretch...it was just incredible to watch.
            "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

In a case of timing is everything I happened to turn it on with a little less than a minute before it started. AP pretty much led by a length or slightly less the entire race until after the last turn when he just kept increasing his lead down the stretch. The only bad thing is that we will never see him race again as he became way too valuable to risk.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Reports are saying his owner wants to race him for the rest of the year, I believe.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X