PDA

View Full Version : Dzień Dobry.

Wilkowsky
02-10-2014, 07:08 AM
Hello. As I understand, this is the place for first-post introduction threads?

I've been lurking this site some time before it crashed, but never decided to sign up, so now I correct my mistake. It's nice to be here.

Oh and I've been wondering if there are any people from my side of the world - Central or Eastern Europe? Or did God really forsake this part of the globe?

KingsGambit
02-10-2014, 07:26 AM
Welcome aboard! I know we have at least one other member active from central Europe.

One Bad Pig
02-10-2014, 08:37 AM
Welcome! Ben Zwicky posts from the Czech Republic. We had an Estonian posting for a while, but I haven't seen him lately.

Ben Zwycky
02-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Yeah, I'm in the Czech Republic, and have a few Polish friends, there are several in my church (Polish women with Czech husbands (and their kids) as well as some other fluent Polish-speaking Czechs who grew up near the Polish border). I'm pretty fluent in Czech, but never started learning Polish, since the Polish people I know all speak fluent Czech, English or both.

Ana Dragule
05-25-2014, 02:36 PM
Polish, I thought I recognized the language of this greeting.

I worship with people from near that part of the world. I have a couple Eastern roots among others and a great fondness for some aspects of some Eastern cultures.

Teallaura
05-25-2014, 05:20 PM
Welcome aboard! :hi:

Southern girl here. Ich kann etwas Deustch, but that's about it...

Irate Canadian
05-26-2014, 05:44 PM
Welcome!