Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

This pig didn't want to become bacon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This pig didn't want to become bacon.

A pig in my hometown fell off a trailer on the interstate, and a lady boxed it in. It's now going to be adopted.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...e31808322.html
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Hi Wilbur!
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      A pig in my hometown fell off a trailer on the interstate, and a lady boxed it in. It's now going to be adopted.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...e31808322.html
      So that one is the second little piggy?
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Only in Kansas
        A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Remarkably, that is how One Bad Pig avoided becoming bacon. Or ham, or pork chops, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Remarkably, that is how One Bad Pig avoided becoming bacon. Or ham, or pork chops, etc.
            You've not mentioned when we will turn him into Bacon.
            “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X