Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mass murderer Breivik threatens to go on hunger strike ... for better video games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass murderer Breivik threatens to go on hunger strike ... for better video games

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...1-f7a1e6925bb0

I think someone needs to call the poor boy a waaaaaambulance.

Pong is too good for him

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I happen to support the death sentence, so I'd have no problem with him facing that. But yeah, _video games_? Pleeeeeease!

Comment

My sympathy is lacking. Rayman Revolution is better than he deserves.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Perhaps an update is in order, I heard there is an MLP:FiM video game out there.

Comment

Mass-murdering white neo-nazi dude tears are a special blend, one that must be savoured and only brought out on special occasions.

Comment

The PS2 era had a better selection, he needs to be careful what he wishes for.

Comment

In any case, it looks like Moldbug was right on the psychology of this guy:

Originally posted by Moldbug
                The slave whines to his master. Master, the overseer is beating me! And so, the protected minority whines to the communist judge. Whitey call' me a bad name! But ABB would be a free man - who, then is he whining to? He's whining to nobody. He's whining because, having grown up on heroic Nelson Mandela, he thinks he can free himself and his nation by a combination of (a) whining and (b) mass murder.
                Given that his hero when growing up was Max Manus, I think we can clear him of the Nazi charge too. He was mainly a liberal nationalist in a hurry. In any case, I certainly hope they give him enough reading material, as the 'whining' option may be what he picks by default until he gets a better view of the situation.

It's the humane thing to do, according to Norway's laws anyway.

Comment

Please tell me this is satire.
                  -The universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine.
                  Sir James Jeans

-This most beautiful system (The Universe) could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.All variety of created objects which represent order and Life in the Universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the Lord God.
                  Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Doesn't seem to be, QW.

Comment

Originally posted by Outis View Post
                      Doesn't seem to be, QW.
                      It unfortunately seems you are right

see this very "nice" list of the different news media covering the story
                      -The universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine.
                      Sir James Jeans

-This most beautiful system (The Universe) could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.All variety of created objects which represent order and Life in the Universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the Lord God.
                      Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Take away his PS2 and give him an Atari with a copy of ET.

Comment

Originally posted by CMD View Post
                          Take away his PS2 and give him an Atari with a copy of ET.

Comment

Breivik is my favorite troll. Chrs is my favorite idiot. Israel supporter = neo-nazi?
                            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Quantum Weirdness View Post
                              Please tell me this is satire.
                              Welcome to Epo-land

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment