Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Prayer for Jed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for Jed

URGENT REQUEST FOR JED:
    From his Facebook page: To any of his friends who haven't heard: Jed is in the hospital because of a subdural hematoma (brain bleed) probably from an injury he doesn't remember. He is under observation until Thursday. If the blood has not reabsorbed by then, surgery will be required to drain it. He is not in pain and his vitals are good, but his balance is very poor. He ended up in the hospital because he fell a couple times and couldn't get up.

This is, I believe, from Jed's wife. Please pray for our Grandpa Jed.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Comment

The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Get well soon Jed! We all love you!

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Any update?
                          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Not that I'm aware of. Although Jed did reply to my comment on his FB page via Mrs. Jed's account last night.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Jed is scheduled for surgery today at 1:30, I think PDT. Surgeons will drill 3 holes to clear congealed blood. Should take about 2 hours.

From Mrs. Jed.

Comment