Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

The real bees knees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real bees knees

bees knees.jpg
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Awww....
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]10079[/ATTACH]
      0000000000bk.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

They're still cute. Maybe not as cute as me - but what is?

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
          1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
          -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
            1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
            -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Tmi!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Lol.
                Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                  Tmi!
                  That may be true for you and many non-beekeepers. It is fun though to open a hive and watch those new bees chewing their way out of the cells. Much, if not most, of the problems is our dependence on so many chemicals in agriculture. That is what has killed off the various other pollinators, and what puts a tremendous strain on the commercial pollinator's bees. It is possible to keep bees without the miticides (those chemicals mentioned to kill off the mites). I have lost lots of bees to winter, but never to varroa mites. My control is through management which is not practical for commercial guys with thousands of hives.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X