Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Star Wars trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars trailer

In case you haven't seen the latest trailer....

I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Wooooooo
    "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
    "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
    Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

It was written by the same guy who wrote Empire. This is a must see..............
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I have to admit, I am really excited for this movie.

Ah, it feels good to be a nerd again.

Comment

Can't wait!!!
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

who is the androgynous girly-man?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              who is the androgynous girly-man?
              Well, he goes by One Bad Pig, but his name is...
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

apparently it IS a girl. I couldn't tell from the trailer whether it was a girl or an anorexic girly-guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daisy_Ridley

Comment

I know I'm looking forward to the movie.
                    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I think we all know what we're really hoping to see in the beginning of the new movie:

"The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Leaked photo from the set... Luke Skywalker looks fat...

hqdefault.jpg
                        That's what
                        - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

dcae179dd37b9e826527504d60fe90861d4af7274bd2e48de4b66eaf04b6bd86.jpg
                          That's what
                          - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                            Leaked photo from the set... Luke Skywalker looks fat...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10746[/ATTACH]
                            I heard a theory that one of the reasons Luke hasn't made an appearance in the trailers is that he's turned to the Dark Side since the end of the last movie. I don't think that's the case, because

1. this leaked set photo wouldn't seem right in that case, and
                            2. I don't think they'd want to mess with the legacy of the original trilogy like that. It would take a lot of gall, and I don't think these guys want to go down that road.

So it seems like Luke has turned into an Obi-Wan-like hermit, for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                              I heard a theory that one of the reasons Luke hasn't made an appearance in the trailers is that he's turned to the Dark Side since the end of the last movie. I don't think that's the case, because

1. this leaked set photo wouldn't seem right in that case, and
                              2. I don't think they'd want to mess with the legacy of the original trilogy like that. It would take a lot of gall, and I don't think these guys want to go down that road.

So it seems like Luke has turned into an Obi-Wan-like hermit, for some reason.

Heh, the best argument against that theory in my opinion is that he hasn't been seen in the trailers - There would be some big, omnious hint if that were the case. The trailer editors could never resist.
                              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X