PDA

View Full Version : Connection between natural gas, wooden palaces, aeronautics and megalithes

Mor
10-28-2015, 02:15 PM
Natural gas is said to be used in Japan and China for lighting and heating about 1000...2000 years ago. The period after the disaster can be called our recent history and it extends from about 10 000 years ago up to now. For what purpose can you use natural gas? One of the purposes, is airships.

Airships need megaliths for mooring. For example, if you fly to the Easter Island, it is helpful, if you surround it with megaliths and connect them using ropes. Then you can throw an anchor and cling to the rope. Also, you will need spherical stone ballast. It is better that sand and more easily transported.

It can be, that people in the past didn't used roads too much, but instead preferred airship, similar to our hot-air balloons, but perhaps more advanced.

Now look at Japanese and Chinese palaces and compare them with Mexican, Chinese, Egyptian pyramids. You can see, that those are just foundations for great wooden palaces.

The communications under the pyramids are similar to communications under contemporary cities: gas pipelines, cellars, vaults etc. In contemporary main pipelines the pressure can achieve 50-100 atmospheres. Polished, heavy granite slabs can serve as tap. And in the place where the pressure of gas sharply drops, the temperature is extremely low. So, in some pyramids, it can be used to achieve low temperatures. This can be the reason, why people would want to bury a pharaoh in sarcophagus: the temperature in one place deep inside pyramid was very low. Also, it can be equipped to produce liquefied gas (Carnot cycle), for use when flying. But the most important part is the palace. Maybe it can be even called a city, a great, beautiful, wooden city, because the palace can be very large.

I like this idea. What do you think?

rogue06
10-28-2015, 02:38 PM
Natural gas is said to be used in Japan and China for lighting and heating about 1000...2000 years ago. The period after the disaster can be called our recent history and it extends from about 10 000 years ago up to now. For what purpose can you use natural gas? One of the purposes, is airships.

Airships need megaliths for mooring. For example, if you fly to the Easter Island, it is helpful, if you surround it with megaliths and connect them using ropes. Then you can throw an anchor and cling to the rope. Also, you will need spherical stone ballast. It is better that sand and more easily transported.

It can be, that people in the past didn't used roads too much, but instead preferred airship, similar to our hot-air balloons, but perhaps more advanced.

Now look at Japanese and Chinese palaces and compare them with Mexican, Chinese, Egyptian pyramids. You can see, that those are just foundations for great wooden palaces.

The communications under the pyramids are similar to communications under contemporary cities: gas pipelines, cellars, vaults etc. In contemporary main pipelines the pressure can achieve 50-100 atmospheres. Polished, heavy granite slabs can serve as tap. And in the place where the pressure of gas sharply drops, the temperature is extremely low. So, in some pyramids, it can be used to achieve low temperatures. This can be the reason, why people would want to bury a pharaoh in sarcophagus: the temperature in one place deep inside pyramid was very low. Also, it can be equipped to produce liquefied gas (Carnot cycle), for use when flying. But the most important part is the palace. Maybe it can be even called a city, a great, beautiful, wooden city, because the palace can be very large.

https://theamericanreligion.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/gif-bye-disdain-disgust-disgusted-do-not-want-gross-leaving-loathing-nauseated-no-thanks-wtf-gif.gif

In all seriousness, I think you let your imagination get the best of you.

Catholicity
10-28-2015, 03:38 PM
I think he missed his mothership.

One Bad Pig
10-28-2015, 08:16 PM
https://theamericanreligion.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/gif-bye-disdain-disgust-disgusted-do-not-want-gross-leaving-loathing-nauseated-no-thanks-wtf-gif.gif

That, or:

Y.H.B.T. Y.H.L. H.A.N.D.

Sparko
10-29-2015, 07:13 AM
I will take two of what he's having. *hic*

theophilus
10-29-2015, 08:12 AM
Most new discoveries are made by people with good imaginations. :thumb:

Cerealman
10-29-2015, 09:36 AM
Nope.

Jedidiah
10-29-2015, 10:49 AM
Mor has made 3 posts. All three were of the same sort of weird. He never returns to respond. What does all that add up to?

Sparko
10-29-2015, 10:57 AM
spammer.

Christianbookworm
10-29-2015, 01:00 PM
spammer.

What's he trying to sell?

Sparko
10-29-2015, 01:05 PM
What's he trying to sell?Probably just wants his nuttiness all over the internet so that it is found by search engines.

rogue06
10-29-2015, 01:07 PM
lunacy

Mor
10-29-2015, 01:17 PM
Mor has made 3 posts. All three were of the same sort of weird. He never returns to respond. What does all that add up to?

I see, you think it is weird. Ok. Me too.

If you think about what games we played 10 000 or 100 000 years ago, what books read, what stories told, what music liked etc, you realize something, history is not about who reigned when and far from archeology, antropology, etc... It is closer to steampank, cosmosaga and science fiction. We are the same people that lived then, we like and value more or less the same. Surely there is a huge amount of garbage left, but what you can find digging garbage? Garbage, and exclusions are negligibly rare.

Remember that Japanese palaces are copied again and again on the same basement, and sometimes it is even hard to tell when the palace was built the first time. Japan is also isolated for a long time. Look for example at the helmet and see how it is tied? and compare to Egyptian style. It seems that they are from the same era. I am almost sure that Egyptians flied to Japan, and back. The journey maybe was not matter of a few hours as today, but a month or more.

10909 10910

rogue06
10-29-2015, 02:54 PM
I see, you think it is weird. Ok. Me too.

If you think about what games we played 10 000 or 100 000 years ago, what books read, what stories told, what music liked etc, you realize something, history is not about who reigned when and far from archeology, antropology, etc... It is closer to steampank, cosmosaga and science fiction. We are the same people that lived then, we like and value more or less the same. Surely there is a huge amount of garbage left, but what you can find digging garbage? Garbage, and exclusions are negligibly rare.

Remember that Japanese palaces are copied again and again on the same basement, and sometimes it is even hard to tell when the palace was built the first time. Japan is also isolated for a long time. Look for example at the helmet and see how it is tied? and compare to Egyptian style. It seems that they are from the same era. I am almost sure that Egyptians flied to Japan, and back. The journey maybe was not matter of a few hours as today, but a month or more.

10909 10910
Um, no. On the Egyptian example that isn't how it was "tied" but was rather a false or cosmetic beard. As can plainly be seen in the images below, it was not something that held the headdress[1] in place.

10917 10918

And the Japanese helmets are modeled on helmets from China and Korea with the earliest versions (not the much later one that you show in your post that appears to come from the Sengoku period or even later[2]) coming from the 4th century although what we generally think of the typical Samurai version didn't first appear for another six to seven centuries[3].

1. The royal blue striped headcloth worn by pharaohs wasn't any sort of helmet and covered the crown and back of the head and neck with two parts of the cloth serving as flaps that hung down alongside the ears on the front side of both shoulders and was tied together in the back and fastened with rings.

2. Third quarter of the 15th cent. AD and later.

3. Ō-yoroi style armor including the helmet (kabuto) began to appear during the 10th century (Middle to Late Heian period) and became popular around the time of the Genpei War at the very end of the that period (1180s).

Mor
10-30-2015, 09:54 AM
rogue06, thank you. I meant that the Japan was isolated for a long time, that is why even relatively new things (e.g. 400 ago) have similar fashion to more old ones (e.g. 4000 ego). Of course, Egyptian headdress is not a helmet, it is not even a military clothing. But the fashion looks close. Do you not see something in common, as if they are from the same era? I didn't say that the Egyptian clothing is tied at chin, just the style is similar, because wasn't sure about what that thing is, but thank you, now I see what it is.

Sparko
10-30-2015, 10:24 AM
Dresses are for girls. Not heads.

Mor
10-31-2015, 01:48 AM
Forgot to say, that the wood is not the only material that can be used. Bamboo is very light, durable and sturdy material, common in Mexico, Egypt, China and Japan. It can even be, that they made large airships or even that the palace itself could fly. Least sure about the last.

We, contemporary people, have chosen mostly ground transportation, and ground roads are very important to us. It demands a large amount of resources to have all roads in good condition and roads cause problems to animals. What if we have chosen air transportation? It has advantages and disadvantages. No need for long roads any more, no need in bridges, and animals, rivers are fine. Only short pedestrian roads are needed. The disadvantages depend on the actual technology. Possible disadvantages are that you still need something to cling to: e.g. holey stones in the meadows, and ballast to take off need be prepared (spherical stones).

What if a disaster happens now? Who can survive: those who live on the ground, or those who live mostly on the flying bamboo or wooden palaces? (I am not sure, though, can it be truth or not). I think, those who live mostly in the air have more chances to survive. However, they will need to land anyways, and live on.

Cerealman
10-31-2015, 02:24 AM
Nope.

lilpixieofterror
10-31-2015, 06:10 AM

rogue06
10-31-2015, 07:01 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4

Faber
10-31-2015, 09:16 AM
Chikin?

klaus54
10-31-2015, 07:13 PM
But what if Eleanor Roosevelt COULD fly?

Jedidiah
10-31-2015, 08:53 PM
I think Mor is correct here. There were hundreds or thousands of years where flying was the norm. Sadly no evidence remains of this wide spread technology. It is a lot like the 100% lack of evidence for the Mormons claims.

rogue06
11-01-2015, 01:24 AM
I think Mor is correct here. There were hundreds or thousands of years where flying was the norm. Sadly no evidence remains of this wide spread technology. It is a lot like the 100% lack of evidence for the Mormons claims.
Or that African studies several professor several years back who taught that there used to be black people who could fly but were all killed by evil whities.

Cerealman
11-01-2015, 02:15 AM
Or that African studies several professor several years back who taught that there used to be black people who could fly but were all killed by evil whities.

Air Jordans

shunyadragon
11-01-2015, 05:10 AM

First the round stones referred to in the photos are the product of natural weathering, and occur in many formations around the world.

There is evidence that the Chinese knew of natural gas and it's flammable properties, but absolutely no evidence that it was ever used. There is no evidence of any blimp type aircraft in the world at that time. To attempt to use natural gas in a blimp would be clearly foolish.

I consider your speculation to be without evidence and reminiscent of Immanuel Velikovsky foolishness.

Mor
11-01-2015, 08:11 AM
First the round stones referred to in the photos are the product of natural weathering, and occur in many formations around the world.

There is evidence that the Chinese knew of natural gas and it's flammable properties, but absolutely no evidence that it was ever used. There is no evidence of any blimp type aircraft in the world at that time. To attempt to use natural gas in a blimp would be clearly foolish.

I consider your speculation to be without evidence and reminiscent of Immanuel Velikovsky foolishness.

Foolishness is not sin, though I don't want to be foolish. But I am, I know. But, maybe you just don't get me? First picture is a painting by Yablokov. Second picture is a photo, but maybe I would better provide you with a painting of stones as well. The third picture is a photo of a contemporary Japanese palace. I did never say that those stones are done by humans, because this was not I wanted to show you. I just wanted you to see how the stones should look. Now concerning that exact photo. To aeronautics as I see it, it is irrelevant how you get the stone. Did you find it on the bank of a river? Did you use weathering or maybe some other technique? OK.

Now about the evidences. Like the word "sees" has subject, the word evidence is meaningless when used alone, as if you say 'sees', and not say who. Knowledges, evidences, understandings are not transmitted, by human's will, as good mood or woe is not transmitted as well, by your will. Sound, electricity, letters, symbols, but imagination is special.

Mor
11-01-2015, 08:39 AM
I think Mor is correct here. There were hundreds or thousands of years where flying was the norm. Sadly no evidence remains of this wide spread technology. It is a lot like the 100% lack of evidence for the Mormons claims.Well, it depends on what evidence you look for. If you look on what people like and how they behave, then maybe you see. If you look into an ancient scrapyard, then yes, I agree: absolutely no evidences to me as well, with rare exclusions. And, still let's not discuss here other periods, only 10000 ago up to now plus/minus 5000, maybe. The periods before 10 000 ago are so different and there are so mush, that we just can place it in one thread or even 50 threads.

Faber
11-01-2015, 10:01 AM
I'm surprised you hadn't brought up those ancient Parthian batteries. Too bad they didn't have ancient Parthian cell phones. Just think about it, making Parthian to Parthian calls.

Mor
11-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Faber, I think we shouldn't rely on findings, whether that is a cell phone, or a diesel engine. Even if it is ancient. Assume a situation: someone buried his friend, placed something in the grave, then someone finds it and it is in a museum now? I also heard we were accustomed to mechanics and analogous electronics, but digital was never widely used, so even if that was a phone, it is radio. Even 2000 years ago electricity was used, not so often, though. There were other times, more advanced, but that is not for this thread.

shunyadragon
11-01-2015, 05:33 PM
Foolishness is not sin, though I don't want to be foolish. But I am, I know. But, maybe you just don't get me? First picture is a painting by Yablokov. Second picture is a photo, but maybe I would better provide you with a painting of stones as well. The third picture is a photo of a contemporary Japanese palace. I did never say that those stones are done by humans, because this was not I wanted to show you. I just wanted you to see how the stones should look. Now concerning that exact photo. To aeronautics as I see it, it is irrelevant how you get the stone. Did you find it on the bank of a river? Did you use weathering or maybe some other technique? OK.

No problem with the stones. I have personally seen them and understand the geologic formation processes of the formations and the erosion processes that lead to their formation.

Now about the evidences. Like the word "sees" has subject, the word evidence is meaningless when used alone, as if you say 'sees', and not say who. Knowledges, evidences, understandings are not transmitted, by human's will, as good mood or woe is not transmitted as well, by your will. Sound, electricity, letters, symbols, but imagination is special.

Evidence is never considered alone. It is only considered in context of the reliability of the evidence and consistent objective observations confirmed by the falsification of theories and hypothesis.

Mor
11-02-2015, 12:54 PM
shunyadragon, observations are too belong to someone. Theories are always false, by definition. You can have a lot of contradictory theories that would lead to the same conclusion. Even in science it is so. So in science a theory is a mnemonic rule that help you get right practical result. There are no really electricity, neutrons, photons etc. They are just logical constructions to help you memoize what you observe everyday. In reality, there are no such things that scientists operate everyday. In contrast, history, if taken seriously, lacks even that last thing: practical aim.

rogue06
11-02-2015, 04:19 PM
I'm surprised you hadn't brought up those ancient Parthian batteries. Too bad they didn't have ancient Parthian cell phones. Just think about it, making Parthian to Parthian calls.
Actually there is no evidence whatsoever that the so-called "Baghdad Batteries" were used for anything other than storage vessels for sacred scrolls: http://archyfantasies.com/2012/06/22/the-10-most-not-so-puzzling-ancient-artifacts-the-baghdad-battery/

Faber
11-02-2015, 08:27 PM
Actually there is no evidence whatsoever that the so-called "Baghdad Batteries" were used for anything other than storage vessels for sacred scrolls: http://archyfantasies.com/2012/06/22/the-10-most-not-so-puzzling-ancient-artifacts-the-baghdad-battery/

Probably right, but I figured Mor would get a charge out of it.

Sparko
11-03-2015, 04:55 AM
shunyadragon, observations are too belong to someone. Theories are always false, by definition. You can have a lot of contradictory theories that would lead to the same conclusion. Even in science it is so. So in science a theory is a mnemonic rule that help you get right practical result. There are no really electricity, neutrons, photons etc. They are just logical constructions to help you memoize what you observe everyday. In reality, there are no such things that scientists operate everyday. In contrast, history, if taken seriously, lacks even that last thing: practical aim.

OK I am calling "Troll" - nobody is really this stupid.

rogue06
11-03-2015, 06:58 AM
There was someone here pre-crash that posted similar nonsense both here and on several other sites as well. There really are some serious wackadoodles out there.

Mor
11-04-2015, 12:27 AM
OK I am calling "Troll" - nobody is really this stupid.

OK, but I prefer stupid. Maybe I am stupid, but I don't think I am not right. We discussed history. You don't need to be smart. History is not a detective.

klaus54
11-08-2015, 11:50 AM
But what of this Paleolithic spark plug?

A gummint cubberup?

rogue06
11-08-2015, 12:05 PM
But what of this Paleolithic spark plug?

A gummint cubberup?

The spark plug repeatedly identified as manufactured by Champion during the 1920s that was encased in a concretion composed of iron derived from the rusting spark plug that got confused for a geode? http://archyfantasies.com/2012/07/09/the-10-most-not-so-puzzling-ancient-artifacts-the-coso-artifact/

Mor
11-09-2015, 09:41 AM
If you want to see an ancient car, just take any contemporary photo or a painting (it is going to be much closer to reality than any scientific reconstruction). This is because people remain the same for a very long time, and like birds nest, people do nearly the same things again and again. Maybe it was sometimes a stirling engine, a diesel, a internal combustion engine, or an engine we haven't reinvented so far. The result is nearly the same - a carriage or a motorcycle. But I think this is not about our recent history, but the history before the disaster (no, not the glorious flood, but completely different and not having anything in common with the Genesis in the Bible).

Sparko
11-09-2015, 09:52 AM
If you want to see an ancient car, just take any contemporary photo or a painting (it is going to be much closer to reality than any scientific reconstruction). This is because people remain the same for a very long time, and like birds nest, people do nearly the same things again and again. Maybe it was sometimes a stirling engine, a diesel, a internal combustion engine, or an engine we haven't reinvented so far. The result is nearly the same - a carriage or a motorcycle. But I think this is not about our recent history, but the history before the disaster (no, not the glorious flood, but completely different and not having anything in common with the Genesis in the Bible).

Yup you are right!

rogue06
11-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Yup you are right!

mossy's first car! Did you know that her drivers license number was 01?

One Bad Pig
11-09-2015, 10:25 AM
mossy's first car! Did you know that her drivers license number was 01?

Unpossible. the zero hadn't been invented yet.

rogue06
11-09-2015, 11:20 AM
Unpossible. the zero hadn't been invented yet.
She got her drivers license much later.

One Bad Pig
11-09-2015, 11:30 AM
She got her drivers license much later.

Possible, but it's more probable that she resisted getting one of those new-fangled things for a while, and so missed out on getting the first one.

Mor
11-09-2015, 01:45 PM
Yup you are right!

Why not this Datei:Zil131 nva.jpg Wikipedia (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Zil131_nva.jpg)?
or this (http://motoexpert.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Photo_M72-e1336544927626.jpg)?
Also, Renault Kangoo, Citroen Berlingo, Fiat Doblo, etc. (?)