Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Star Wars fan theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars fan theory

Read this fan theory. Thoughts?
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Well, it's convincing, and I hope he's right.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
      Well, it's convincing, and I hope he's right.
      When I first started reading it, I thought there was no way he could make this convincing. No way.

After I finished, I was thinking, "Huh. Maybe that's not as ridiculous as I thought."

Comment

Possible
        A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I've seen other comparisons of his bumbling clumsiness to the Zui quan fighting style

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            I've seen other comparisons of his bumbling clumsiness to the Zui quan fighting style
            I think it would be pretty awesome, actually, if there was a Sith Master who fought drunken-master style.

I'm kind of hesitant to accept the theory, but it seems that my only real reason for that is a general (previous) dislike for the prequels and subsequent distrust of Lucas. Within the context of the prequels and even the original trilogy, it seems to make a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
              I think it would be pretty awesome, actually, if there was a Sith Master who fought drunken-master style.

I'm kind of hesitant to accept the theory, but it seems that my only real reason for that is a general (previous) dislike for the prequels and subsequent distrust of Lucas. Within the context of the prequels and even the original trilogy, it seems to make a lot of sense.
              For some reason, after reading it I pictured Jar Jar Binks in a Sith hooded robe with force lightning going between his eye stalks(like little lightning rods), and his eyes changed to red with cat like slits for pupils. I think that would certainly make him more menacing.

Comment

B3dVulaIYAARyrN.jpg d105e18bccbd091f.jpg 00000000000jjs.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]11125[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]11126[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]11127[/ATTACH]
                  I choose to believe that, if he actually is a Sith Master, his voice wouldn't so incredibly annoying when/if he's unmasked.

Comment

Comment

Santos Luzardos Rogue, you beat me to it!

If this theorist and Robot Chicken share the same conclusion..... it MUST be true!
                      Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                      As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

I still need to rewatch the prequels with this theory in mind, keeping an eye out for Jar Jar, but after letting this sink in some I'm pretty well convinced of it now. There's two aspects of the theory that really clinch it for me: the parallelism with Yoda in the original trilogy, and that scene on the bridge with the battle droids. What happens in that scene is subtle, but the more I think about it the less sense it makes from the traditional perspective of Jar Jar being a ridiculously lucky fool.

Another point that can be made: early in The Phantom Menace, when Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan have just linked up with Jar Jar and are on the submarine in the planet core, Qui-Gon says, "There's always a bigger fish." It makes sense to me that this would be subtly hinting at Jar Jar.
                        Last edited by Zymologist; 12-10-2015, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                          I still need to rewatch the prequels with this theory in mind, keeping an eye out for Jar Jar, but after letting this sink in some I'm pretty well convinced of it now. There's two aspects of the theory that really clinch it for me: the parallelism with Yoda in the original trilogy, and that scene on the bridge with the battle droids. What happens in that scene is subtle, but the more I think about it the less sense it makes from the traditional perspective of Jar Jar being a ridiculously lucky fool.

Another point that can be made: early in The Phantom Menace, when Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan have just linked up with Jar Jar and are on the submarine in the planet core, Qui-Gon says, "There's always a bigger fish." It makes sense to me that this would be subtly hinting at Jar Jar.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X