Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Medical issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical issues

Bad neck situation
    Expensive Teeth situation
    Nasty cold-trying to keep out of lungs while a very bad time to miss work
    I am become death...

ing AD
    3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

ing for you

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Comment

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Since last post:

Cough is almost gone-take small amount of cough medicine almost daily, usually not more than one dose.

Hit head, bruised head, neck muscles not entirely back to normal, hopefully just from trying a couple neck exercises while waiting for appointments (two next week to discuss treatment options for pre-new injury condition(s)). Sleep is off tonight, so the next couple days will be long and tired.

Hoping good things continue to happen at work.
            Last edited by Ana Dragule; 12-09-2015, 05:14 AM.
            I am become death...

Comment

Hand to cancel neck appointment.

This afternoon could have significant implications regarding other things.
              I am become death...

Comment

Worried about add'l root canal potential, pain from the first one noticed that I am waiting on, and getting a cold again. Story of my marriage/much of 2015. Wish I slept through the night better.
                I am become death...

Comment

More stuff in process. Hoping costs go well. is post old hat by now?
                  I am become death...

Comment