Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Happy birthday, John!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday, John!

May the Lord bless you richly today!

Thank you for the blessing you are to us here!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

This isn't about me, is it?

Yeah, what Mossy said!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

yea John Reece!!!!!
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Happy birthday John!!!!
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Happy Birthday from me too, John.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Happy birthday John!!!
            3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Happy birthday again

Comment

Happy birthday!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Many thanks, kind friends!

Your birthday greetings are very encouraging to me.

My feeble contribution to Tweb's BL301 is all I manage to do nowadays, so it is immensely gratifying to know that there are those who appreciate that little bit.

It seemed my useful days might have been at an end this past Friday, when I had a spell of not being able to read with understanding any sentence no matter how simple, nor enunciate words, and wound up in hospital with a diagnosis of Transient Ischemic Attack = mild stroke. However, a brain MRI showed no damage done, and a wonderful woman doctor by the name of Fatima Hossein ― who looked like a goddess from India or Pakistan ― explained what had had happened, how it had happened, and how to prevent it from happening again (in terms of one simple dietary change and one baby aspirin per day).

As I exclaim heartily every day, I must say here: Thank you, God!!!

John
                  Last edited by John Reece; 12-03-2015, 06:31 AM.

Comment

You are on our prayer list at Church, brother. You have been (and are) an inspiration to me.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Happy Birthday, John!!! You are a great inspiration to us all. Please speak well of me when you speak Hebrew with Jeremiah, Aramaic with Jesus and Mary, and Greek with St Paul, but there's no hurry for those discussions to take place any time soon!
                      אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        You are on our prayer list at Church, brother. You have been (and are) an inspiration to me.
                        I am more grateful than I know how to say.

Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by robrecht View Post
                          Happy Birthday, John!!! You are a great inspiration to us all. Please speak well of me when you speak Hebrew with Jeremiah, Aramaic with Jesus and Mary, and Greek with St Paul, but there's no hurry for those discussions to take place any time soon!

I wish I could so eloquently express what you mean to me!

Comment

Looks like this is a bit late, but Happy Birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                              Looks like this is a bit late, but Happy Birthday!
                              Thanks!

Comment