Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

B Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B Movies

What are your favorites?
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

I'm not sure that I can think of many movies about bees

I mean there's The Bee movie and The Secret Lives of Bees...

How about the 1966 British movie The Deadly Bees, about a beekeeper who develops a strain of killer bee but nobody takes him seriously even as they start killing folks? Mix in an exhausted pop singer who happens to be on vacation at a rest home which coincidentally is owned by the bee keeper.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

How about the 1966 British movie The Deadly Bees, about a beekeeper who develops a strain of killer bee but nobody takes him seriously even as they start killing folks? Mix in an exhausted pop singer who happens to be on vacation at a rest home which coincidentally is owned by the bee keeper.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11749[/ATTACH]
      You are channeling MelMak, aren't you.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

How did you leave Wicker Man off of this list?
        I'm not here anymore.

Comment

The movie I saw in the South Gate drivein theater when I was 6 years old.

See an 8 minute preview on Amazoin: http://www.amazon.com/Devil-Girl-Mar...iry-fullscreen

It is a customer the review, Nice British 1950's SciFi Flick
          Last edited by 37818; 12-07-2015, 11:16 AM.
          . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

That's a tough one. I'd probably go with films like Meet the Feebles, Dead Alive, Beast Master, Death Race 2000, Warriors, Big Trouble in Little China, Cyborg, Return of the Living Dead. Just so many good ones out there.

Probably one of my top favorites, though, is Six-String Samurai:

Comment

Don't forget the Killer Bees.... Bagwell, Biggio, Bell and Berry!

Bagwell-Biggio-Bell.jpg

But, you asked for movies.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Dark Star
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Candyman involves bees.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X