Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

How Evil Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Evil Are You?

I came across this quiz. It measures machiavellian, narcissistic and psychopathic traits that psychologists call the "dark triad".

Here are my results:

1.jpg

Not too bad, right?
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

I got the same thing (although I'm sure some people think I'm evil incarnate).
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
      I got the same thing (although I'm sure some people think I'm evil incarnate).
      That just makes you more fun at parties.
      "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

I skipped the quiz - I'm a sinner saved by grace and growing in Christ.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I must have not done it right. It said shockingly saintly. What is the validity and reliability of these online tests anyway?
          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            I skipped the quiz - I'm a sinner saved by grace and growing in Christ.
            You are going to flunk this course if you don't take the test .

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
            I must have not done it right. It said shockingly saintly. What is the validity and reliability of these online tests anyway?
            . I am sure you did it right. I don't know really, I usually just take them for fun. I can't tell you how reliable they are though.

Comment

Of course it's just for fun! And everyone has those tricky cognitive biases that gum up the works and make self reported quizzes not as reliable as they could be.
              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

I'm really looking forward to my plans of World Domination now.
                e1d5f7c46c.jpg
                "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
                "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
                Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerealman View Post
                  I'm really looking forward to my plans of World Domination now.
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]11998[/ATTACH]
                  Dr. Evil is upon us...

Comment

Moderately nefarious

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Moderately nefarious

Obviously, the test needs recalibrated!
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Obviously, the test needs recalibrated!
                        Is there some reason that you're not sharing your results?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Is there some reason that you're not sharing your results?
                          OK, OK.... I'll take the stupid test!!!!

Comment

OK, OK.... I'll take the stupid test again and give fake results!!!!
                            FIFY n/c

Comment

OK, I did it, and me and Jesse are buds!!!!

infrequently vile.jpg

Comment