Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Comes in Size Human

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comes in Size Human

A lot of good things have happened: I got my disability, a new computer as a gift, and will be getting internet. I have a plan in action to get back on my feet.

But I get easily upset still - and I'm not feeling well a lot of the time. I so want to do better - be better. Get things done, write, make things, be useful - be a productive member of the kingdom - but I still get irrationally scared. God got me through so much - I DO trust Him - and yet I get spooked easily.

Why is it with plenty of time now, I get so little done?

Anyway, I figured out one part - the bed's too soft. Changing sides helped - shifting board will help more. Need to keep up with my supplements better - that would help not feeling so bad, I think.

Argh, the problem is that I'm my own biggest problem, even when things are going so much better.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Yeah I kinda noticed you being a little touchy on tweb lately. Is this why? You are not feeling well?

Comment

Probably - didn't realize I was that testy. Sorry.

Things went pretty well today - and I wasn't hurting nearly as badly as I have been. Still overly skittish and stuff, but better.

Thanks, everyone.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        A lot of good things have happened: I got my disability, a new computer as a gift, and will be getting internet. I have a plan in action to get back on my feet.

But I get easily upset still - and I'm not feeling well a lot of the time. I so want to do better - be better. Get things done, write, make things, be useful - be a productive member of the kingdom - but I still get irrationally scared. God got me through so much - I DO trust Him - and yet I get spooked easily.

Why is it with plenty of time now, I get so little done?

Anyway, I figured out one part - the bed's too soft. Changing sides helped - shifting board will help more. Need to keep up with my supplements better - that would help not feeling so bad, I think.

Argh, the problem is that I'm my own biggest problem, even when things are going so much better.
        Only worry about your worry and soon all your worries shall cease.
        For Neo-Remonstration (Arminian/Remonstrant ruminations): <https://theremonstrant.blogspot.com>

Comment