Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Glen Campbell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glen Campbell

http://www.rollingstone.com/country/...ell-dead-at-81

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Like a rhinestone cowboy...
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Read a great article about Glen Campbell and Alzheimers. See .

Now I really want to see the documentary "Glen Campbell I'll be me". It's really powerful and helpful to have public figures like Glen Campbell with the courage to speak out about a diagnosis of Alzheimers, and with the courage to go on with the best of their ability to make a contribution and continue to be themselves. I work extensively with people with Alzheimers, and other forms of dementia. Many of them, particularly in early stages, are aware of their own diagnosis and continue to take a positive outlook on life and its potential. Good to see.

Cheers -- sylas

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X