Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Water Heater for Carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Heater for Carry

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Thank you ever so much for not calling it a hot water heater.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Well, of course not - that takes two candles...

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Who is "Carry"?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Carrik. C. Shoutbox Resident.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Oh.

That is why I don't hang out there.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
              Oh.

That is why I don't hang out there.
              Me neither. I think it must be some kind of den of iniquity. Everyone shouting at each other. Can't be a good thing.
              βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον·
              ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

Originally posted by robrecht View Post
                Me neither. I think it must be some kind of den of iniquity. Everyone shouting at each other. Can't be a good thing.
                Still haven't figured out how to post in it, huh?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                    Still haven't figured out how to post in it, huh?

Actually, I did a couple of times on the old TWeb, but I could feel the evil emanating from it and backed away with my crucifix held high.

Comment

Actually, I did a couple of times on the old TWeb, but I could feel the evil emanating from it and backed away with my crucifix held high.
                      Oh, that probably explains all the garlic we found in it. Incidentally, that wasn't evil you were smelling - OBP took off his socks once and we never could get the smell out of the SB after that...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Oh, that probably explains all the garlic we found in it. Incidentally, that wasn't evil you were smelling - OBP took off his socks once and we never could get the smell out of the SB after that...
                        No, that's not my fault. I don't like garlic. Gives me heartburn. I suspect Cow Poker was also taking off his smelly socks and cowboy boots before that and that must explain the garlic smell. Nothing a little holy water can't fix, 'though.

Comment

Is 'holy water' a theme for you now?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Is 'holy water' a theme for you now?
                            I'm sprinkling it on my computer screen right now, even as we speak.

Comment

It's starting to smoke and I can hear sizzling noises so that means it must be working.

Comment