Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Mrs CP's Cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs CP's Cancer

So, we had a visit today that, if it went well, would mean that Mrs CP didn't have to go back to Houston for another doctor's visit or exam for a whole year.

On the way there (about 60 miles) we did not have a single red light - ALL green lights the whole way.

Finally, Mrs CP was called into the exam room, from which she texted me that they were doing a second... then a THIRD screening because they were "looking at a spot".

It was another two hours until the next visit, where her Doctor would interpret the screenings. She wanted me to sit in on that meeting, so I did. Dr. covered all the medications, asked lots of questions, heard Mrs CP's concerns, then shook hands and was headed out the door. I said - WAIT... what about the spot? The Dr. had no clue, and Mrs CP explained that they had to take two different sets of pictures, then an additional 3D scan. Dr. was surprised, and said, "well, hold on, let me go check into this", and she stepped out of the room.

When the Dr came back into the room, she was smiling really big, and said, "no, they were just looking at some of the scar tissue from reconstruction, and making sure they got good pictures for subsequent comparisons".

So, Dr. did quite a thorough manual exam of Mrs CP just to be sure, and confirmed -- "unless you need something, don't come back for a year!"

Thanks to all who prayed.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

All Glory be to God!

Comment

God is good

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by ikaika777 View Post
        All Glory be to God!
        Yessir, very much so!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

God is good
          All the time!

Comment

Great news!!!

Comment

I am become death...

Comment

We have a "date" on Friday to spend the day at MD Anderson for a followup - so far, everything looks great, but your prayers are appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  We have a "date" on Friday to spend the day at MD Anderson for a followup - so far, everything looks great, but your prayers are appreciated.
                  You got it bro.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Anything for a brother Baptist!
                    βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον·
                    ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

ing for You both my friend!
                            "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              sure will!

Comment