Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump conspiracy theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Cow View Post
    The Democrat voters are upset that their primary is fixed. (With almost all 500 super delegates all supporting Hillary)
    The Republican voters are upset that their primary is NOT fixed. (Which the insiders are trying to rectify)
    Both primary's are fixed in a way. The delegates are not necessarily bound to the will of their constituency. Take Louisiana for instance, Trump won that election, but Cruz walked away with the most delegates, because he already had the delegates in his pocket before anyone even voted. The only way to guarantee victory on either side is to win overwhelmingly which is difficult to do when there are 17 canidates running. Even Hitler won with only some 30 odd percent of the vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cow View Post
      Hillary Clinton:Habitual lyer. Spent decades covering for her rapist husband. Accomplished nothing in the senate and was a disaster as secretary of state.
      I think you're demonizing bit too much. There's enough to honestly criticize without going all hyperbolic on her.

You also neglected Cruz' attempts to shut down the government while trying to get what he wants. Unless I missed something, I think he sabotaged the Senate more than he accomplished anything.

Now, Kasich, I think he has some... good... zzzZzZzz
      Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Yttrium View Post
        I think you're demonizing bit too much. There's enough to honestly criticize without going all hyperbolic on her.

You also neglected Cruz' attempts to shut down the government while trying to get what he wants. Unless I missed something, I think he sabotaged the Senate more than he accomplished anything.

Now, Kasich, I think he has some... good... zzzZzZzz
        That's a good point about Cruz. I'm not sure he did accomplish anything in the Senate except make a name for himself fighting the rest of the government. Will he spend the next four years still fighting the Senate and getting nothing done?

Regarding Hillary, I didn't think I was being hyperbolic. I believe everything I said, and was not trying to exagerrate. I also believe she belongs in prison, though I'm not sure our Attorney General will push it if the FBI finds fault.

Comment