Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LJ, Bill and Carr's coffee table

Faith
    Non-Theist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlejoe View Post
    I think #10 is the most disturbing...Neither Bill nor I think much of Ken Nopeland, Jessie Dupe-us and their ilk. Pretty much anything they say needs to be discounted. So I can already see a problem...
    I saw a video recently where Ken and Jesse were discussing their private planes. Apparently, Ken thinks it's necessary because he'd be surrounded by demons on a normal airplane. Jesse was telling how God was telling him that he was getting complacent for not having his sights set on a better one. So yeah...
    I'm not here anymore.

Professor and Chaplain Littlejoe's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrikature View Post
    I saw a video recently where Ken and Jesse were discussing their private planes. Apparently, Ken thinks it's necessary because he'd be surrounded by demons on a normal airplane. Jesse was telling how God was telling him that he was getting complacent for not having his sights set on a better one. So yeah...
    You MIGHT go back far enough and find that some of these guys started off legit and sincere...but I think greed and a hunger for power overtook them long ago and IMO they are now, nothing but Wolves in Sheep's clothing.
    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

3. Amen Bill the Cat, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Non-Theist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlejoe View Post
    You MIGHT go back far enough and find that some of these guys started off legit and sincere...but I think greed and a hunger for power overtook them long ago and IMO they are now, nothing but Wolves in Sheep's clothing.
    The thing is, I'm not entirely convinced they aren't sincere. I don't see how someone can operate at that level without believing the stuff they say.
    I'm not here anymore.