Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Baked Lays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baked Lays

I ate a couple big bags of Baked Lays, can't wait to see how skinny I am tomorrow.
    The last Christian left at tweb

giphy.gif
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Trout View Post
      I ate a couple big bags of Baked Lays, can't wait to see how skinny I am tomorrow.
      Baked? That means low fat, low flavor, right?
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        Baked? That means low fat, low flavor, right?
        Yes, they taste like you would imagine salted cardboard would taste!
        "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
          Yes, they taste like you would imagine salted cardboard would taste!

They are quite good actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

They are quite good actually.
            I really enjoy the BBQ flavored ones.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              I really enjoy the BBQ flavored ones.
              I like regular potato chips. If I want them to have a flavor I'll use dip (which I rarely do).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Hickory BBQ ruffle potato chips. There's no point in any other flavors.
                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I can fry or bake my own chips and potato slices. They're tastier than store bought.
                  A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                  George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                    I can fry or bake my own chips and potato slices. They're tastier than store bought.
                    Heresy . .. plain and simple
                    The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                      well la-dee-da.

Comment

Originally posted by Trout View Post
                        Heresy . .. plain and simple
                        I thought you wanted wimmenfolk to stay in the kitchen

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          well la-dee-da.
                          KingsGambit profits off the tastiness of them So does the little Gambit family
                          A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X