Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Change your passwords now! Reason ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparko surely has a low opinion of my intelligence. Because I believe there are conspiracies and he thinks not one exists? Nothing but lone wolves.
    The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
      Sparko surely has a low opinion of my intelligence. Because I believe there are conspiracies and he thinks not one exists? Nothing but lone wolves.
      I know there are conspiracies. My problem is you blame the lone wolf activities on conspiracies, and then follow rumors as if they were established facts.

Comment

No actually I think you are very intelligent and that there are conspiracies. But you are very gullible and believe in the most idiotic conspiracies.

Comment

That may actually be a compliment considering that Sparko fell for the Warren Commission Report, hook, sinker, line. I think the Commission is at bottom a conspiracy against the public. Ironic, Sparko fooled by a conspiracy.
          The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

That may actually be a compliment considering that Sparko fell for the Warren Commission Report, hook, sinker, line. I think the Commission is at bottom a conspiracy against the public. Ironic, Sparko fooled by a conspiracy.
            Well if Dee Dee wrote it then I believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Schmidt View Post
              On the contrary, most dictionaries have far more than 2^11 = 2048 words
              True enough. I'm not clear where the "11" comes from, though. Is he assuming that each word can have up to 11 letters? If so, why is it 2^11 instead of 26^11? The longest word in his example has seven letters.

Comment

The wolves are puppets. It is the Coywolves that are in control.
                Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

passwordcanbemashedupandincludethenamesparkofurthe rmoreheisaninny

Comment

passwordcanbemashedupandincludethenamesparkofurthe rmoreheisaninny
                    don't forget to add "JFK was killed by Elvis alien probe" to that.

Oh and I think I gave this link to you before but since Tweb crashed (obviously a conspiracy put together by alien chipmunks) here it is again.

The Universal Conspiracy Generator
                    http://ddparodies.com/universalconspiracy.shtml

Here is the one it gave me:
                    Venusians will attempt to steal the Crown Jewels by using bellybutton lint to take over the world. They have cloned Elvis in order to sell newspapers to dead rabbits.

Sounds about right.

Comment

Is there anyone who thinks Sparko can prove the existence of Venusians or at least give us evidence?

Comment

Is there anyone who thinks Sparko can prove the existence of Venusians or at least give us evidence?
                        Sure. I believe he can give you evidence of Venusians. I guess that means it really IS a conspiracy!

Comment

I thought women were from Venus.
                          Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                          1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                          -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                            I thought women were from Venus.
                            eggsaktly. Which is evidence. Thank you very much. After all if it wasn't true, then they wouldn't have wrote a book about it!

And what's up with all those clouds around venus? They obviously have something to hide if they cover their entire planet with clouds. And how can they hide anything if they don't exist in the first place? MORE Evidence that venusians exist!

and let's not forget we have photographic evidence of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              eggsaktly. Which is evidence. Thank you very much. After all if it wasn't true, then they wouldn't have wrote a book about it!

And what's up with all those clouds around venus? They obviously have something to hide if they cover their entire planet with clouds. And how can they hide anything if they don't exist in the first place? MORE Evidence that venusians exist!

and let's not forget we have photographic evidence of them.

The picture could not have been made on Venus. Nor Mars. It looks like a Hollywood set.

Comment

The picture could not have been made on Venus. Nor Mars. It looks like a Hollywood set.
                                right. Like they have hollywood on Venus!

LOL. Boy are you gullible. That is the evidence you asked for. Life on Venus. In fact it is part of a documentary filmed on location when earthmen first went to venus.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X