Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

I can't be the only one who misses kyledean54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't be the only one who misses kyledean54

can I?

C'mon remember all the good times we had with kyledean54? Like when kyledean54 posted those links to those websites. Or the way kyledean54 always liked to talk about Brazilian wigs. It reminded me of myself during my Cher phase.

Originally posted by I am Ivo, hear me roar View Post
    can I?

C'mon remember all the good times we had with kyledean54? Like when kyledean54 posted those links to those websites. Or the way kyledean54 always liked to talk about Brazilian wigs. It reminded me of myself during my Cher phase.
    You act like the Cher phase was in the past.

We know better.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Was he anything like Trevor the Vampire?
      ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

I was going to buy one of those Brazilian wigs, but he got banned too quickly. I hear they make great dust mops.

Comment