Hello? Anybody Home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    Yeah, it seems like with the new Virtual Tabletops, PbP games have taken the back-burner. I'm part of four games right now on my virtual table-top of choice (Roll20), one of which I'm running.
    There's really no point in PbP if you can regularly schedule playtimes like was intended.
    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      While not D&D why do I get the feeling he was the basis of the "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee" guy in Skyrim
      There's a mod to fix that.
      I'm not here anymore.

Comment

funny-groups-LotR-Monty-Python.jpg
        Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
        1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
        -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]15211[/ATTACH]
          I think those pictures are backwards, especially if you start at Level 1.
          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
            I think those pictures are backwards, especially if you start at Level 1.
            Depends on what the DM is like........
            Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
            1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
            -Ben Witherington III

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15211[/ATTACH]
              Strahd.jpg

Depends on what the DM is like........
              The Campaign setting can lend to a game's general tone. For instance, don't expect a game where everyone plays Luchadors (Masked Wrestlers from Mexico) to EVER be taken seriously.
              Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Soooo... is there anything someone would like to run (or see run) and would be willing to commit?

Comment

Soooo... is there anything someone would like to run (or see run) and would be willing to commit?
                  I was toying with the idea of running something if there's interest. I'd probably make it pretty episodic to keep things moving.
                  I'm not here anymore.

Comment

I can commit to playing but not running at the moment.

Frankly, if I run anything, it's gonna be designed to be short - I would like to finish something eventually.

I am still toying with that Westerns idea.
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I was toying with the idea of running something if there's interest. I'd probably make it pretty episodic to keep things moving.
                      Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                      I can commit to playing but not running at the moment.

Frankly, if I run anything, it's gonna be designed to be short - I would like to finish something eventually.

I am still toying with that Westerns idea.
                      In theory, I could commit to running and/or Playing. It's just that I've currently got a gaggle of systems that I'm currently playing/would like to play, and I'm not sure what people would be up for here on Tweb.

Comment

In theory, I could commit to running and/or Playing. It's just that I've currently got a gaggle of systems that I'm currently playing/would like to play, and I'm not sure what people would be up for here on Tweb.
                        Me neither. I've been looking at an Aliens version of d20 Future that looks interesting. Marines, anyone?
                        I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Me neither. I've been looking at an Aliens version of d20 Future that looks interesting. Marines, anyone?
                          Er, it's d20 Modern, not future. The system reference document (SRD) for d20 Modern is here: http://www.systemreferencedocuments....k/srdhome.html.
                          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Okay, we HAVE to talk Spart into playing! Someone has to be the obligatory first victim and given what that means in Aliens, I think Spart is the best man for the job!

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

That could be interesting (though I admit I prefer Savage Worlds for Marine-esque shenanigans).

I'm tempted to use FATE Accelerated Edition for a Supers game (my Wednesday Night game has me sold on the idea)...

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X