why am I arguing with a pile of dust?
    See post #10.
    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      why am I arguing with a pile of dust?
      A 12th level pile of dust if you please

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        A 12th level pile of dust if you please
        gonna rename your character "the Black Knight"

"It was merely a sunburn! come back you cowardly dragons!"

Comment

gonna rename your character "the Black Knight"

"It was merely a sunburn! come back you cowardly dragons!"
          I'm gonna get in their lungs and cause them to choke to death!

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm gonna get in their lungs and cause them to choke to death!
            too late, when they fusion fried you, they set off a chain reaction engulfing themselves and the entire universe, destroying everything. all gone. no more game, no more dragons, no more universe. you are the only "survivor" a puff of dust wandering through a dark void filled with nothing but memories of cat videos.

Comment

http://a.teall.info/dice/
              Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
              1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
              -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                I usually use https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Comment

Should we be worried that the two guys who don't play are having the most fun playing now?
                  "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                    Should we be worried that the two guys who don't play are having the most fun playing now?
                    I've been playing D&D since the days of when the red box came out.

Comment

I've been playing D&D since the days of when the red box came out.
                      While I know all the in and outs, and the majority of the rules (as they were in the late 90's) I've never actually played a game.
                      Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                      1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                      -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                        While I know all the in and outs, and the majority of the rules (as they were in the late 90's) I've never actually played a game.
                        I never played 4th edition rules much less 5th edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                          Wildrow had one that ran to completion, IIRC. It's tough to do on PbP because it takes years to complete a normal campaign. Probably something more episodic and designed for PbP would be a lot better. I've always wanted to play Paranoia. That one might work well here.
                          Yeah, it seems like with the new Virtual Tabletops, PbP games have taken the back-burner. I'm part of four games right now on my virtual table-top of choice (Roll20), one of which I'm running.
                          Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

I played AD&D way back in the early 80's

Heck my character was so awesome that a gaming company actually made him an NPC in their multiplayer online RPG.

Comment

I played AD&D way back in the early 80's

Heck my character was so awesome that a gaming company actually made him an NPC in their multiplayer online RPG.
                              While not D&D why do I get the feeling he was the basis of the "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee" guy in Skyrim

Comment

While not D&D why do I get the feeling he was the basis of the "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee" guy in Skyrim
                                nope

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X