Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: It's Official - I Have Parosmia

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So, quick update.

I've been noticing wonderful fragrances again at odd times, and my doc literally asked me to keep a journal of when and where, and my suspicions about why.

I'd noticed a "new" aroma - something that smelled very pleasant and almost clinical. I noticed it most if I was laying on the couch watching TV, and my forearm was anywhere near my face. I was trying to think of anything "new" that could explain this.

Long story short, lately I've been visiting Church members in the hospitals a lot more, and I always use those hand sanitizes both before going into the room and coming out. My daughter, a hospice nurse, mentioned something about the new "fragrance free" sanitizers at the hospital, and that, to her, they weren't fragrance free at all.

Sure enough, that accounts for that particular "new smell".
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

2. Amen mossrose amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Sorry to hear that Cow Poke.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    OK, I had pretty much forgotten about all this, but... They're BAAAAAaaaaaaack!!!!

The most wonderful fragrances - clean and ... can't even think how to describe them... but relaxing and almost heavenly, whatever that might mean.

It's like I'm smelling a very wonderful dream.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”