Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

It's Official - I Have Parosmia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you are not only color-blind but smell-blind too?

What does yellow smell like to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
      I'm basically super sensitive in all my senses. The nerve damage counteracts this a little, but not much. One time I woke up in our house smelling smoke. It freaked me out, I thought maybe a fire was starting in our house. Turns out it was people having a bonfire about 3 or 4 houses away.
      I notice that when someone nearby has a fire going in their fireplace even when my house is sealed up. Of course when I was in High School I could tell that a friend had smoked a joint before school by noticing the smell of the smoke on his finger tips when he pointed toward me from a foot or two away. I've always been acutely aware of the smell of smoke.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        so you are not only color-blind but smell-blind too?

What does yellow smell like to you?
        fear

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
          I'm basically super sensitive in all my senses. The nerve damage counteracts this a little, but not much. One time I woke up in our house smelling smoke. It freaked me out, I thought maybe a fire was starting in our house. Turns out it was people having a bonfire about 3 or 4 houses away.
          So what you're saying is you have superpowers.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
            So what you're saying is you have superpowers.
            He can run at the speed of smell!
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Captain Bloodhound! Able to track people by their BO!

Comment

Captain Bloodhound! Able to track people by their BO!
                Good thing the Royal Navy doesn't have someone like that or you'd be pinpointed from half way around the globe

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Good thing the Royal Navy doesn't have someone like that or you'd be pinpointed from half way around the globe
                  Cow poke says I smell like roses.

Comment

Cow poke says I smell like roses.
                    You do realize that for some people the smell of roses reminds them of manure.

Just sayin'.

Comment

You do realize that for some people the smell of roses reminds them of manure.

Just sayin'.
                      I am telling mossrose you said that.

MOSSY!!! Rogue said you smell like horsepoop!

Comment

I am telling mossrose you said that.

MOSSY!!! Rogue said you smell like horsepoop!
                        Actually, that's the smell of Canuckistan.

Um, she can't read this can she?

Comment

Actually, that's the smell of Canuckistan.

Um, she can't read this can she?

of course not. Just go ahead and say anything you want to. She will never find out. ever.

Comment

Cow Poke, "nom, nom.. why is Jake pooping chocolate bars?'

Comment

Generally,

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Cow Poke, "nom, nom.. why is Jake pooping chocolate bars?'
                                It's just a Baby Ruth in the swimming pool

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X