Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

More Violence From The Left!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faber View Post
    Tell that to Vera Coking.
    Completely different situations. Trump used the law and took the property before destroying it. He had to pay for it too. These asshats are destroying other peoples' property and not paying a dime.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
      Completely different situations. Trump used the law and took the property before destroying it. He had to pay for it too. These asshats are destroying other peoples' property and not paying a dime.
      It might be legal, but then its legal crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
        Legal crime?
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

according to wikipedia trump lost on emminent domain and did not get the property. the owners eventually sold it and it was demolished in 2014
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera_Coking

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
            I think this quote....

""We could be peaceful and do things different," she said..."
            That's what's wrong with the left -- it's not "different", it's DIFFERENTLY! JAIL 'EM - every last one of them!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
              I hate it when they throw obscure cases at you without explanation nor a link.
              That's because of the lower court ruling in the MacGrueder vs Appleseed case.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                Ummmm... if it's legal, it's not crime. That's like Jumbo Shrimp or Military Intelligence.

Crime: an action or omission that constitutes an offense that may be prosecuted by the state and is punishable by law.

Comment

I thought it was McCoy vs. Hatfield.
                  Near the Peoples' Republic of Davis, south of the State of Jefferson (Suspended between Left and Right)

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                    I thought it was McCoy vs. Hatfield.
                    Ya, know, I had actually written that, then deleted it ... the words must have not completely faded away before you looked at my post!

Comment

The "protests" (more like riots) against Trump make a lot more sense when you realize they're not anti-Trump, they're anti-America.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I don't see Trump resorting to destruction of property though...
                        That is very true, however Trump and his supporters do use a lot of rhetoric that incites violence towards others. Not to mention when folks are being disruptive they have "thrown the first punch." It is needless to say disturbing all the way around.
                        A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                          That is very true, however Trump and his supporters do use a lot of rhetoric that incites violence towards others. Not to mention when folks are being disruptive they have "thrown the first punch." It is needless to say disturbing all the way around.

That sounds like the same sort of reasoning a rapist would use: She incited me to assault her because of the clothes she was wearing.

Does nobody take responsibility for their own actions anymore??

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                            That sounds like the same sort of reasoning a rapist would use: She incited me to assault her because of the clothes she was wearing.

Mossy, I'm not saying that people are not responsible for their own actions, but its not really ok for Trump to tell others to be violent. People in leadership roles need to act toward a higher standard as well. Everyone has a role to play here. The situation is constantly escalating because no one is willing to act like an adult. Its an awful chain reaction.
                            A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                              Legal crime?
                              It may be legal but it is still criminal.
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

It would appear not.
                                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment