Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory Seed Devotional, 05/02/2016

http://gloryseeds.wordpress.com/.

If you would like inspirational music playing as you read this Glory Seed may I suggest clicking on this link: http://www.abidingradio.org/listen/

Gary,

Every day, every hour, every breath is ordained of God. I'm sorry you have to fight this battle, but you know as well as I that you do not fight it alone. It's little consolation, but I've been praying this prayer a LOT lately in my life. The struggles stay with us until our ultimate reward is granted! Stay strong in the Lord and in the Power of HIS might!

Serenity Prayer

God, give me grace to accept with serenity
    the things that cannot be changed,
    Courage to change the things
    which should be changed,
    and the Wisdom to distinguish
    the one from the other.
    Living one day at a time,
    Enjoying one moment at a time,
    Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,
    Taking, as Jesus did,
    This sinful world as it is,
    Not as I would have it,
    Trusting that You will make all things right,
    If I surrender to Your will,
    So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
    And supremely happy with You forever in the next.
    Amen.

You are in our prayers Brother!

"What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Thank you so much my FRIEND! Your prayers mean a great deal to me because I know prayer is the means whereby we access the powers of heaven. I love the Serenity Prayer it's a amazing the power the Holy Spirit can derive from its 102 words! Thank you again and thank everyone who is praying for me how can I not experience victory! --Gary

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X