Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Most searched-for books of 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most searched-for books of 2015

How many have YOU read?

Linky

I only recall reading one of them.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

None.
    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

I imagine there have been plenty of searches for #1 that have nothing to do with the book.

I know, I know, it's probably talking about searches on that site...
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

number 100 - Asimov, Nine Tomorrows. Read it back in the 80's I think.

Also I read parts of "The Mormon Doctrine" but only online quoted sections here and there.

I MIGHT have read Cyborg. It was the basis for "The 6 Million Dollar Man" but it just sounds familiar, I don't know for sure if I read it.

I might have to look up Nine Tomorrows again. It's kinda fun to read 1950's Sci-fi about the future (i.e. "now")

Comment

cool. I found a pdf of it online: http://www.ebooktrove.com/Asimov,%20...0Tomorrows.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
            None.
            Same, although that Doctor Who one is probably something I would like.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
              Same, although that Doctor Who one is probably something I would like.
              I don't find him interesting at all, even if he wasn't a Marty Stu.
              I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                I don't find him interesting at all, even if he wasn't a Marty Stu.
                I picked up watching the show when they started airing the new series on SyFy. I liked it. It's often downright ridiculous, but I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                  How many have YOU read?

Linky

I only recall reading one of them.
                  #15 Mandingo -- after seeing the movie (I understand that the paperback version was different from the hardback -- I read the former)

#42 Dark Carnival -- borrowed it from my High Skewl library

Might have read or at least skimmed through The Interrupted Journey (#81) back when I was curious about UFOs

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                    I imagine there have been plenty of searches for #1 that have nothing to do with the book.

I know, I know, it's probably talking about searches on that site...
                    Saw the book. Thumbed through it. It was on an acquaintance's coffee table. Kind of boring.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X