Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Altoids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    If you don't want me to know about your "secret" projects then why did I find an instructional video on how to build a laser blaster in an altoids tin when I broke into roguetech labs last night? Hmmmm?

That's a video we made for children who are the mad scientists of the future. Not 'zactly a secret.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      Can't you just take them down to the recycle station in your town?
      what???? what fun is that? I can just toss them out if I wanted, but I am saving them because they are so neat. They are begging to be used for something.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        Can't you just take them down to the recycle station in your town?
        00000000000twrk.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

people actually sell the empty tins on etsy and amazon. If I can't find a use for all of them I might just do that.

Comment

people actually sell the empty tins on etsy and amazon. If I can't find a use for all of them I might just do that.
            You could sell them for scrap metal! I think the current rate is about 20 cents a pound, so, if you have a whole bunch of them, you might get a nickel!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              You could sell them for scrap metal! I think the current rate is about 20 cents a pound, so, if you have a whole bunch of them, you might get a nickel!
              people are selling them on the interwebz for $1 each! plus shipping!

Comment

wow
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

But are other people buying them at that price?

Comment

et tu rogue06? I would figure you would have some awesomely awesome ideas. Like a time machine or nuclear bomb or a particle accelerator.

I have been thinking of making a computer or even a MAME game console out of one using a raspberry pi.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15572[/ATTACH]
                    If you're really good, you can get a small computer screen in the lid and have a mini Gameboy.
                    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

so basically carrot is the only one with original and cool ideas?

come on peoples.
                      I would just like to say

I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Why are you insisting on getting me to talk about how roguetech uses altoid tins to house our portable portal projectors? Well, I won't do it. Never in a million years.
                        Guess it's year one million one...

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment