Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

THIS is what we are warning you all about!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS is what we are warning you all about!!

Source: http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/police-man-choked-8-year-old-girl-in-south-loop-store-bathroom/

Police: Man choked 8-year-old girl in South Loop store bathroom

A man choked an 8-year-old girl until she passed out inside the bathroom of a South Loop store last weekend, according to Chicago Police.

She was with her mother at the business in the 1200 block of South Canal when the girl went to the bathroom alone about 1:15 p.m. on May 7, according to Chicago Police.

The woman then heard a scream from her daughter and went inside to find 33-year-old Reese M. Hartstirn carrying the unconscious girl into a stall, police said. He had choked her with his hands, police allege.

Other people in the store helped restrain the man until police arrived to arrest him. The girl was taken to Comer Children’s Hospital, but police did not have information on her condition.

Hartstirn, of the 500 block of North Racine, was charged with felony counts of aggravated kidnapping and aggravated battery of a child. He also faces misdemeanor counts of battery and aggravated assault of a peace officer for taking a swing at an officer who booked him at the Central District station, police said.

© Copyright Original Source

Allowing men in the women's room makes this sort of thing much easier for sickos to get further with their victims before they are hopefully stopped. Had it been illegal for him to be in the women's' room, the store could have stopped him before the little girl ever went in there.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

My wife has said that if she ever finds herself in a situation where my daughter has to use a "gender neutral" bathroom, she will first make sure nobody else is in the bathroom, and then she will stand at the door and prevent anybody suspicious from entering until my daughter is finished. Trust me, you don't want to mess with mama bear.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      My wife has said that if she ever finds herself in a situation where my daughter has to use a "gender neutral" bathroom, she will first make sure nobody else is in the bathroom, and then she will stand at the door and prevent anybody suspicious from entering until my daughter is finished. Trust me, you don't want to mess with mama bear.
      Hopefully your wife is carrying a 9mm.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

If a little boy goes into the men's room he can be abused by an adult male as easily as a little girl in a unisex bathroom.
        If a little girl goes into the women's room she can be abused by an adult female as easily as a little girl in a unisex bathroom.

Your objection against unisex bathrooms doesn't really stand up to scrutiny.

The larger point is that children under a certain age should be accompanied to public restrooms regardless of where we land on the current ridiculous issue.
        Christians should probably pool resources and build their own schools and check out of the government system entirely.
        Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Gerbz
          Christians should probably pool resources and build their own schools and check out of the government system entirely.
          I don't know about the rest of Canada, but in my province ALL the schools have to teach the provincial curriculum, regardless of whether they are public or private schools. Hence ALL the schools are bound to follow provincial guidelines in every other area.

There is a huge mess right now with this stupid bathroom thing encompassing all the Catholic schools, and the other Christian schools. The NDP government has said this is going to happen and the schools have no choice in the matter.

The only way to get around it is to home school. You still have to teach the curriculum, but you have the choice (so far, barely) of teaching your children faith-based things, and you don't have to have an extra bathroom installed (yet) in order to accommodate those who aren't sure of their gender on any given day.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            I don't know about the rest of Canada, but in my province ALL the schools have to teach the provincial curriculum, regardless of whether they are public or private schools. Hence ALL the schools are bound to follow provincial guidelines in every other area.

There is a huge mess right now with this stupid bathroom thing encompassing all the Catholic schools, and the other Christian schools. The NDP government has said this is going to happen and the schools have no choice in the matter.

The only way to get around it is to home school. You still have to teach the curriculum, but you have the choice (so far, barely) of teaching your children faith-based things, and you don't have to have an extra bathroom installed (yet) in order to accommodate those who aren't sure of their gender on any given day.
            It is getting to the point where people will have to move to a different country in order to teach their kids the truth.
            I don't see where that is very far off.
            Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
              It is getting to the point where people will have to move to a different country in order to teach their kids the truth.
              If you find a country where the truth will be allowed, let me know.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                If you find a country where the truth will be allowed, let me know.
                I really love the prosperity we enjoy.
                I really hate the growing need to push the reset button on our society.

Comment

Idaho?
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I really love the prosperity we enjoy.
                    I really hate the growing need to push the reset button on our society.
                    The bible tells us that things will get worse.

Comment

The larger point is that children under a certain age should be accompanied to public restrooms regardless of where we land on the current ridiculous issue.

Yeah.
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        Idaho?
                        Not Texas?
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

So how is this something you've warned about again?

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                            So how is this something you've warned about again?
                            Are you purposely being obtuse?

Men going into bathrooms designated for females and assaulting a female. In this case, a little girl. How hard can this be for you?

It could happen regardless of how the bathroom is designated, but legally allowing men to enter women's bathrooms is going to produce this kind of result.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                              Source: http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/police-man-choked-8-year-old-girl-in-south-loop-store-bathroom/

Police: Man choked 8-year-old girl in South Loop store bathroom

A man choked an 8-year-old girl until she passed out inside the bathroom of a South Loop store last weekend, according to Chicago Police.

She was with her mother at the business in the 1200 block of South Canal when the girl went to the bathroom alone about 1:15 p.m. on May 7, according to Chicago Police.

The woman then heard a scream from her daughter and went inside to find 33-year-old Reese M. Hartstirn carrying the unconscious girl into a stall, police said. He had choked her with his hands, police allege.

Other people in the store helped restrain the man until police arrived to arrest him. The girl was taken to Comer Children’s Hospital, but police did not have information on her condition.

Hartstirn, of the 500 block of North Racine, was charged with felony counts of aggravated kidnapping and aggravated battery of a child. He also faces misdemeanor counts of battery and aggravated assault of a peace officer for taking a swing at an officer who booked him at the Central District station, police said.

© Copyright Original Source

Allowing men in the women's room makes this sort of thing much easier for sickos to get further with their victims before they are hopefully stopped. Had it been illegal for him to be in the women's' room, the store could have stopped him before the little girl ever went in there.
                              Had it been illegal, he would have still been in there. This is a stupid argument.
                              I'm not here anymore.

Comment