Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Periodic Table!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bacon_1_1024x1024.jpg

I win!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      nobody answered my question. What is it the rest of the time?
      Aperiodic obviously.

Comment

Figured I wait awhile before offering this:

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
          Let's discuss the periodic table! Has anyone here actually memorized ALL of the elements?
          Yes, actually:
          http://www.jetpunk.com/quizzes/name-the-elements.php
          Last edited by Rational Gaze; 05-18-2016, 02:15 AM.
          My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Figured I wait awhile before offering this:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]15705[/ATTACH]
            obviously the periodic table is a conspiracy by fundy chemists who refuse to admit the truth... that I won the 4th grade science fair with my baking soda volcano.

The Institute for Progressive Alchemy (which I founded just now) has always stated that chemistry is a lie. Only by believing in the Philosopher's Stone can we move forward into a new era of Magical Science and Prosperity. When we turn all of the lead into gold, not only will we be ridding our children of a horrible danger in paint, we will make everyone rich beyond their imagination!! So, come! Join us in our glorious quest!

Send $19.99 plus $10.99 for shipping and handling for a brochure explaining how you can donate to the Institute for Progressive Alchemy, to PO Box 1234, Pueblo, Co, 43990

If you don't donate, another Indian will cry.

indian.jpg

Comment

obviously the periodic table is a conspiracy by fundy chemists who refuse to admit the truth... that I won the 4th grade science fair with my baking soda volcano.

The Institute for Progressive Alchemy (which I founded just now) has always stated that chemistry is a lie. Only by believing in the Philosopher's Stone can we move forward into a new era of Magical Science and Prosperity. When we turn all of the lead into gold, not only will we be ridding our children of a horrible danger in paint, we will make everyone rich beyond their imagination!! So, come! Join us in our glorious quest!

Send $19.99 plus $10.99 for shipping and handling for a brochure explaining how you can donate to the Institute for Progressive Alchemy, to PO Box 1234, Pueblo, Co, 43990

If you don't donate, another Indian will cry.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15713[/ATTACH]
              I shoulda won my science fair for the perpetual meth lab I made in 3rd grade but they called the DEA instead. Had to change my name from Rogue06 to rogue06 and go into hiding (my lawyer Goode Boyd says that statutes of limitations expired)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I memorized everything except the radioactive part when I was in school. I still can ramble most of them off...
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                  I memorized everything except the radioactive part when I was in school. I still can ramble most of them off...
                  Were you afraid you'd glow in the dark if you memorized the radioactive ones?
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Were you afraid you'd glow in the dark if you memorized the radioactive ones?
                    Nah. Names were too long and hard to pronounce. Molybdenum is enough...
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

if it is only a table periodically, what is it the rest of the time?
                      Episodic.
                      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                        Let's discuss the periodic table! Has anyone here actually memorized ALL of the elements?
                        Yes, around 40 years ago I knew all of the elements (that were known at that time) by name and symbol, and quite a few by atomic number and weight.

Most of that information has long since been deleted or overwritten.
                        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment