Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Prego vs Ragu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prego vs Ragu

There is only one correct choice
    Prego
    60.00%
    Ragu
    40.00%

Homemade.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Homemade.
      But what if it's Debra Barone's homemade sauce?

Comment

I'm thinking more of Mr. mossy's homemade sauce.
        ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
          I'm thinking more of Mr. mossy's homemade sauce.
          My mother's. Very thick and meaty. My sister-in-law inherited the recipe.

When I was a teen my mom tried experimenting with it by adding a few things. I finally had to tell her she couldn't improve on perfection.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Prego and Ragu are the stuff you use when you don't have tomato sauce.
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
              Prego and Ragu are the stuff you use when you don't know how to make the real thing yourself.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I don't think I've seen either here in Finland, but I voted for Ragu so the bars would be symmetrical.

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                  Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                  Prego and Ragu are the stuff you use when you don't know how to make the real thing yourself.
                  Unless you go out in the forest and hunt down the tomatoes by yourself I'm not going to be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                    Unless you go out in the forest and hunt down the tomatoes by yourself I'm not going to be impressed.
                    Wild tomatoes taken down by anything other than a bola is just unsportsmanlike

Comment

I like Ragu Garden combination. It makes a good starter sauce that you can add meat and other stuff to.

It also makes a durn good pizza sauce.

I think I will make some spaghetti for dinner tonight. Thanks for the idea Ivo.

Comment