Announcement

Collapse

Philosophy 201 Guidelines

Cogito ergo sum

Here in the Philosophy forum we will talk about all the "why" questions. We'll have conversations about the way in which philosophy and theology and religion interact with each other. Metaphysics, ontology, origins, truth? They're all fair game so jump right in and have some fun! But remember...play nice!

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

please delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Grow thread. Grow.
    And I want to get into that

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      And I want to get into that
      1705 views!!!!

Comment

• Let's get back to that. Growing the deleted thread. Colorless green ideas sleep quickly. Neon lions are eaten by invisible pink tigers. Tigers fly through active volcanoes. Purple seagulls lay explosive eggs. Explosive eggs are used as grenades by anthropomorphic penguins. This sentence makes no sense. Lazy llamas leave limp leaves last light. Purple peacocks prune pea plants. Awesome anteaters act anxious and angry at atrocious advertisements.
        If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
          Let's get back to that. Growing the deleted thread. Colorless green ideas sleep quickly. Neon lions are eaten by invisible pink tigers. Tigers fly through active volcanoes. Purple seagulls lay explosive eggs. Explosive eggs are used as grenades by anthropomorphic penguins. This sentence makes no sense. Lazy llamas leave limp leaves last light. Purple peacocks prune pea plants. Awesome anteaters act anxious and angry at atrocious advertisements.
          Boys and Girls, this is why you should not do drugs.

Comment

Too much sugar? Because I don't do drugs. I'm already super hyper!

Comment

Or maybe why you should? CBW certainly had a more interesting afternoon than me!
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Too much sugar? Because I don't do drugs. I'm already super hyper!
                all druggies deny it.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                  Or maybe why you should? CBW certainly had a more interesting afternoon than me!
                  I just have a crazy imagination and like to come up with nonsense sentences for fun. I don't need drugs to get the effects. Oh look a squirrel!

Comment

I just have a crazy imagination and like to come up with nonsense sentences for fun. I don't need drugs to get the effects. Oh look a squirrel!
                    squirrels are drugs.

Comment

all druggies deny it.
                      Why would I need drugs? I have an imagination. People take "recreational drugs" when they don't have an imagination. Or internet access and books. And chocolate!!!!!

Squirrels are rodents!

Comment

Squirrels are rodents!
                        Rodents, drugs, what's the difference?

Comment

Why would I need drugs? I have an imagination. People take "recreational drugs" when they don't have an imagination. Or internet access and books. And chocolate!!!!!

Squirrels are rodents!
                          and rodents are rats and rats are used to test drugs. Therefore squirrels are drug addicts.

Comment

Denial is not a river in Egypt!
                            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Wow. A nonsense paragraph makes you think I'm on a mind altering substance. What is this world coming too!!!! I'm offended!

Comment

• I do not like the direction this thread has taken. No siree, not at all. broyernoir.gif

Squirrels who don't make the cut and fail at joining the NSA often turn to booze and drugs to deal with the emotional pain.

Drunk-squirrel.jpg 00000000000ds.jpg 63a760a6fd4b8f8dcdbc4ffd5a9fd29e.jpg

Have you ever seen a squirrel strung out on meth?

00000000000ds.jpg

It ain't a pretty sight is it?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment