Announcement

Collapse

Philosophy 201 Guidelines

Cogito ergo sum

Here in the Philosophy forum we will talk about all the "why" questions. We'll have conversations about the way in which philosophy and theology and religion interact with each other. Metaphysics, ontology, origins, truth? They're all fair game so jump right in and have some fun! But remember...play nice!

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

please delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please delete

thank you
    Last edited by seer; 05-23-2016, 11:08 AM.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Never. This thread is historic. It has to be protected.

Comment

But he did say Please...
      "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

It is on the protected list of the Historical Thread Society. One day, maybe 200 years from now, Internet Archeologists will stumble upon a fossilized Theologyweb and find this thread preserved in pristine quality. Those who post here will be famous.

Comment

It's click bait! It must stay!!
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            It is on the protected list of the Historical Thread Society. One day, maybe 200 years from now, Internet Archeologists will stumble upon a fossilized Theologyweb and find this thread preserved in pristine quality. Those who post here will be famous.
            Then I refusify to post here. I prefericate to be unanimous.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Historic Forum Thread Found!
              May 23, 2216 AP
              by Jacks2156x31n12

Today, Internet Archeologists found a perfectly preserved discussion thread from 200 years ago. This thread was labeled "Please Delete" and ironically it seems to be the only thread that was not deleted in the great World Internet War of 2142 when the terrorist rogue09 set off the Nuclear Squirrel Worm that wiped out 99% of the internet and left it in a nuclear terrabit winter until Trout256, Old Yellow Pants himself, rebooted the Internet with an online Roller Derby eventathon 2 weeks later. Almost an entire generation in Internet Time.

Since that time, Internet Archeologists have been searching for clues of what the ancient internet was like. Today, we found out. And apparently we owe the preservation to a person named Sparko, and yes, it seems to be the infamous internet pirate himself! It seems that the legends are true about Sparko the pirate after all. Studying his posts, Internet Archeologist, Dr. Jim23$34.X12, says, "Studying the posts of this Sparko, it is clear from his incredible foresight in preserving this thread, and his complete humbleness displayed in the thread while leading others, not to mention his dashing good looks and hoards of bacon, we can come to no other conclusion that this is indeed the legendary Sparko the pirate."

When asked how they knew what Sparko looked like from the thread, Dr. X12 said they utilized a new forensic tool that can reconstruct a poster's face from the textual and grammatical DNA of the post.

Today is truly a historical day.

Dr. X12 said that Sparko had so much foresight that he actually included a copy of this very article in the thread, 200 years before I wrote it!

Simply amazing!!

Comment

Really guys!!!!!!!!
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                  Really guys!!!!!!!!
                  And here is the Thread Starter, himself! Everyone give Seer a big hand.

Thank you for creating this wonderful thread that will carry our words into the future. Our posts will be immortal!

Comment

And here is the Thread Starter, himself! Everyone give Seer a big hand.

Thank you for creating this wonderful thread that will carry our words into the future. Our posts will be immortal!

I hate you!

Comment

I hate you!
                      now now. No need to be embarrassed.

This has to be the greatest clickbait title since "one weird trick to remove belly fat"

I am awed.

Comment

now now. No need to be embarrassed.

This has to be the greatest clickbait title since "one weird trick to remove belly fat"

I am awed.
                        Well I guess negative attention is better than no attention!

Comment

Well I guess negative attention is better than no attention!
                          negative? I intend to exploit the heck out of this thread!!! It could be the next "sick freak" thread. Constantly moving around the internet, always asking but never deleted. The immortal thread.

Comment

negative? I intend to exploit the heck out of this thread!!! It could be the next "sick freak" thread. Constantly moving around the internet, always asking but never deleted. The immortal thread.
                            Should I hang myself now or wait for a few years of ridicule?

Comment

Should I hang myself now or wait for a few years of ridicule?
                              ridicule for what?

Comment