Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would like to debate regarding an issue of Christology.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lee_merrill View Post
    Hi 37818, would you want me to have both the first and last word? I agree that it would be best if I make the opening statement.

Blessings,
    Lee
    Yes. Since you are defending the concept of the eternal generation of the only-begotten Son of God.
    . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
      Yes. Since you are defending the concept of the eternal generation of the only-begotten Son of God.
      Well, that would be fine then, if that's the way you want it.

Blessings,
      Lee
      "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Comment

Originally posted by lee_merrill View Post
        Well, that would be fine then, if that's the way you want it.

Blessings,
        Lee
        Lee: Opening - making the case for the only-begotten Son of God eternally begotten of the Father from eternity from the Bible.

37818: Rebuttal.

37818: Arguing against the case for the only-begotten Son of God being eternally begotten of the Father from eternity from the Bible.

Lee: Closing: rebuttal.
        . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Sounds good...

Blessings,
          Lee
          "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X