I Live in a NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
    How about Crazy Pastor? That way we can still use the initials CP when talking about him.

I wonder if he will stand on his front porch and yell at the kids to get off his lawn?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      I wonder if he will stand on his front porch and yell at the kids to get off his lawn?
      I have a lawn!?!?!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        I have a lawn!?!?!
        Jake calls it a bathroom.

Comment

When I was in 2nd grade my best friend and I decided that we wanted to be dirty old men when we got old. We thought it meant you sat out on your porch and yelled at the kids.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I have a lawn!?!?!
            It could be worse. Some of the apartment complexes we design have these.
            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
              It could be worse. Some of the apartment complexes we design have these.
              wow... that's... inhumane!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                When I was in 2nd grade my best friend and I decided that we wanted to be dirty old men when we got old. We thought it meant you sat out on your porch and yelled at the kids.
                and not take a bath!

Comment

wow... that's... inhumane!
                  its even incanine!

Comment

Not being allowed to mark their territory and see how all the other doggies are doing

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

So, I (we, Mrs CP and I) signed a contract on 2 acres of land in an "open neighborhood" just outside the city limits. I put a 3 day crash out clause in the contract, and it expires tonight. I had been looking at this property because it backs up to another property I'm interested in for my cows. I will only have TWO neighbors, and they'd be about a half mile away on each side.

I will have ZERO "back door" neighbors, as the land my property adjoins at the back has a lake just across the fence line, so nobody will be building back there.

I had negotiated a "right of first refusal" on the property, and, sure enough, somebody else put a contract on the land on Monday, so I exercised my right to accept the terms of their contract, and enter my own contract. I included the three day crash-out clause, cause I really hadn't had time to do my due diligence.

Having finished my due diligence, and still desiring the property, my contract becomes 'in force' tonight, and we will close on the property on 3 December.

We're now in the process of selecting a floor plan (house plans) and a builder.

Comment

so how big will your new house be?

Comment

And how much of it will be a bacon vault?

Comment

Every time I see this thread I want to start singing the Sesame Street song......

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Mrs CP is shooting for something in the 2400 sq ft range --- I'd be much happier with something more like 1700-1800 - we're empty nesters, we don't need 4 bedrooms and a huge master suite.

My focus is a large living room open concept including kitchen and (if absolutely necessary) dining room. WHO uses their dining room anymore?

We'll have Church people over for functions and parties, so I really like the open living spaces concept.

Comment

Mrs CP is shooting for something in the 2400 sq ft range --- I'd be much happier with something more like 1700-1800 - we're empty nesters, we don't need 4 bedrooms and a huge master suite.

My focus is a large living room open concept including kitchen and (if absolutely necessary) dining room. WHO uses their dining room anymore?

We'll have Church people over for functions and parties, so I really like the open living spaces concept.
                                well you need a room for Jake, one for any visiting twebbers, a bacon room, a backup bacon room, and a backup to the backup bacon room.

Comment