Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Cerealman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerealman

I have returned to the lands once again, so sup been a while.
    How are all my theist,atheist,and halfway theists doing?

So far my major is sociology and I'm probably gonna minor in international studies which requires me to pick another major/minor(political science or psychology).
    College hasn't made me atheist but I have met some cool friends who are much more liberal than I.

Anyways your King is back.

P.S.
    Hi
    "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
    "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
    Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

What do you want to be when you grow up?

In other words...

What kind of job do you want?
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        What do you want to be when you grow up?

In other words...

What kind of job do you want?
        Something that has to do with multiple countries probably. What I'm saying is ask me in three years.
        "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
        Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Cerealman View Post
            I have returned to the lands once again, so sup been a while.
            How are all my theist,atheist,and halfway theists doing?

So far my major is sociology and I'm probably gonna minor in international studies which requires me to pick another major/minor(political science or psychology).
            College hasn't made me atheist but I have met some cool friends who are much more liberal than I.

Anyways your King is back.

P.S.
            Hi
            We have recently faced a piscine-rodent infestation.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              We have recently faced a piscine-rodent infestation.
              Try turning it on and off again.

Comment

CEREALMaN!!!
                Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                  CEREALMaN!!!
                  Hello to you too

Comment

Try turning it on and off again.
                    Didn't work. I offered to put out traps but mossy threw a hissy fit about using thermite grenades. Even the crusty pirate was against it. Don't they realize that the only solution is to burn it with fire?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Didn't work. I offered to put out traps but mossy threw a hissy fit about using thermite grenades. Even the crusty pirate was against it. Don't they realize that the only solution is to burn it with fire?
                      Leave no evidence

Comment

Leave no evidence
                        You appear to be benefiting from your college experience. roguetech is looking for folks who think like that when you graduatify

Comment

For the record I only voted against the thermite grenades because I think they're insufficient.
                          Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                          1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                          -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                            For the record I only voted against the thermite grenades because I think they're insufficient.
                            Nukes? Antimatter bomb? Death Star? Galactus? Suneater? Something that eliminates an entire galaxy?
                            If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Nix on the Death Star. It's still in the construction bay at Saturn.
                              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X