Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have any archive pages or logs of the 'Wrath of the Peacemonger' game thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any archive pages or logs of the 'Wrath of the Peacemonger' game thread?

Hi everyone, long time no appear here.

I've been trying to reconstrcut the 'Wrath of the Peacemonger' game thread that Wildrow12 ran a few years back, since it had a lot of awesome story moments in it that I'm looking at possibly making something out of.

I have about 30% of the thread through old Topic Reply notification emails, but that obviously doesn't include any of my own posts, anything before I first posted, or posts made after the first one since I checked the thread. I can remember a lot of my own dialogue, but it'd be nice to have a more complete record to work from.

If anyone has some old topic reply notifications from back then, please search through your email archives for peacemonger, select all of those emails and select 'save messages as' simple text without attachments into a new folder. You can then simply combine them into one text file via the command prompt by navigating to the folder and entering a simple copy command

copy *.txt peacelog.txt

(see instructions here)

Then upload your file somewhere and send me a link.

My current incomplete log (somewhat polished up) can be found here

Thanks,

Ben.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Here it is on the Way Back machine... Don't know how many pages were captured

https://web.archive.org/web/20130912...nger-(M-amp-M)
    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
      Here it is on the Way Back machine... Don't know how many pages were captured

https://web.archive.org/web/20130912...nger-(M-amp-M)
      Looks like just the first 10, and the last one. It was a bit much to expect any more than that. Thanks.

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Thanks, the parts I'm most interested in are the conversation with the party people before the cage match, as that was a turning point in Gravitron's character development, and a more complete record of Sophia and Ignition's discussion of lethal versus non-lethal force. Gravitron's conversation with Motocyclista at the top of the tower would be a bonus, since I can remember most of that myself. If nobody has them, then I think I have enough to build from, and I can try to make up some awesome stuff to fill in the gaps and conclude the overall story arc with, maybe cut out some of the sillier stuff that detracted from the overall tone.

A Hope That Burns

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X