Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Income tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
    You're not really a pirate, you're just living out a stupid fantasy on the net because you're not man enough to make it a reality.
    Ha! I say HA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Ha! I say HA!!!
      You're crying on the inside, just admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by fm93 View Post
        Contra the pirate who hypocritically complains about stealing, here in the US we actually say that rich people who have excess money that they aren't ever using ought to pass it to poor people who need it far more than the rich would.
        I am just trying to protect my market segment. If EVERYONE steals from the rich, there won't be enough for me.

Comment

You're crying on the inside, just admit it.
          Go outside and make a snowman or something.

Comment

Go outside and make a snowman or something.
            I will make a snowman and I will make him with all my might, and he will be more of a man than you'll ever be.

Comment

I will make a snowman and I will make him with all my might, and he will be more of a man than you'll ever be.

LOL it says it is only 9C there right now. Great summer. Don't sweat too much.

Comment

LOL it says it is only 9C there right now. Great summer. Don't sweat too much.
                That's just low.

Comment

Did you see what I did there?

Comment

Did you see what I did there?
                    yeah you mocked your own country and situation.

Comment

It's all about the Finnish sisu.
                      When they think nobody is looking Finns sob into their pillows.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                        Wait, first you say there are no NSA, and now Sparko isn't a pirate. Does that mean Teal isn't crazy cat lady?
                        Crawfish is obvious a sick, sick man.

Possibly even a SICK FREAK!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

yeah you mocked your own country and situation.
                          What can I say? I'm an equal opportunist mocker.

Comment

I like to imagine myself as the crusher of dreams. Whenever someone tells their kids Santa isn't real my power increases slightly.
                            ??? Why would people lie to their kids like that?
                            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Keep bees and sell honey!
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment