Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

What is your favorite animal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone move this thread to animal husbandry?
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I'm really surprised nobody has mentioned the "b" word.
      Um...
      Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      I didn't mean like in a culinary sense! Or any other sense than aesthetics.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Heck, even Rogue was cute when he was young!
        Now I'm handsome

Or was that a hand full

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

bunnies?
          Eggzackly
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Fine, I guess the age gap is big enough for you to be my grandfather, so you can get away with calling me kid. Do you have a favorite animal?

favorite animal.jpg
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Favorite animal? Can't say that I have one.

...however, hippopotamuses are flipping awesome. Seriously. An animal that looks ultra-goofy, is like four times heavier than a grizzly bear, but can outrun a human with ease, crush the front of a car with its mouth, and is considered one of the most dangerous and malicious animals on the planet? Yeah, hippos are so cool. Just don't get me near one if there's not a big fence in the way.

ETA: I find this sentence from the Wikipedia page funny for some reason: "However, due to their ill temperament and great size, adult hippopotamus are not usually subject to predation by other animals, except humans."
              Last edited by Zymologist; 03-04-2014, 02:56 PM.
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Fancy rat and Giant anteater.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Yay! It got moved! Are any baby mammals not cute? I didn't say baby animals, because maggots aren't very cute.

Comment

Most baby mammals are cute. Except my ex-neighbor's kid

Comment

Does God have favorite animals? Or not? Because each animal has its own purpose.

Comment

Does God have favorite animals? Or not? Because each animal has its own purpose.
                        The elephant! If Job's "behemoth" refers to them.

"It ranks first among the works of God..." (Job 40:19)

Blessings,
                        Lee
                        "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Comment

I think bonobos are really cool. They're basically a peaceful hippie sex commune of apes.
                          "Concentrate on what you have to do. Fix your eyes on it. Remind yourself that your task is to be a good human being; remind yourself what nature demands of people. Then do it, without hesitation, and speak the truth as you see it. But with kindness. With humility. Without hypocrisy."
                          -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Favorite phylum, order, class, family, genus, speices? Pick any one. Or do you like a different kingdom?
                            My cat.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X