Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

On information ... I may deeply regret this but ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    You ARE at the top of the list since you were the FIRST critter to write a totally useless post. Congratulations on being the first.
    Alright! Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Time to Par-tee!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
      With friends like these, who knows which link will turn out to be a rickroll?
      Rick rolled pro level

00000000000rrt.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Rick rolled pro level

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16318[/ATTACH]
        WBiMBYM.gif

Comment

You guys are spamming a very important....

nevermind
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

We might be spamming, but we're spamming information so it's kind of sort of on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
              We might be spamming, but we're spamming information so it's kind of sort of on topic.
              Very well. Carry on!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Technically, anything posted on a website requires functional, complex information.
                I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                  Technically, anything posted on a website requires functional, complex information.
                  Yet clearly, it can be formed without intelligence.
                  "Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling."

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16320[/ATTACH]
                    Not sure why that imagification won't enbiggenate.

00000000000rr.jpg
                    This one will. Just clickify on it and then clickify on the resulting imagification to get maximummy enbiggenating.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLurch View Post
                      Yet clearly, it can be formed without intelligence.
                      This is about CP isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                        Very astute observation. Self-imposed ignorance and nonsense is not useful nor productive.

'What we have here is a failure to communicate' - Cool Hand Luke.

A clock without hands is never right even though it runs all the time.
                        WOW _ what will I ever due with all of Dragon's valuable input???

Oh, I know!!!

I will find the nearest toilet, deposit Dragon's input and flush without delay.

Jorge

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          So, having learned that there's no resulting difference between a sober recitation of the facts and content-free defensive jackassery, you'll roll with the latter? Nice.
                          Uhmmm ... does the 'You are off the thread' command still work around here?

If it does, Bad Pig is officially OFF this thread. I can do without his useless input.

I'm quite sure that several others will soon follow.

Then, later, they will say, "Jorge never discusses any science".
                          They just HAVE to find ways to justify themselves. Pitiful!!!

Jorge

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Alright! Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Time to Par-tee!

If it does, rogue06 is officially OFF this thread. I can do without his useless input.

That makes two. I'm quite sure that several others will soon follow.

Then, later, they will say, "Jorge never discusses any science".
                            They just HAVE to find ways to justify themselves. Pitiful!!!

Jorge

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              Pick me, Pick me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                                Pick me, Pick me!
                                Ask and ye shall receive. Cow Poke is hereby requested to be OFF this thread.

Let's not forget the "valuable" input that he provided.

Yeah, he can slam others for their "lack of science" but the same
                                cannot ever be said of him -- nosirree!!!

You got the BOOT on the rear end, Cow poke ..... a size 11 cowboy boot!

Now scoot!!!!

Jorge

Comment