Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Endogenous retroviruses put common descent beyond any reasonable doubt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endogenous retroviruses put common descent beyond any reasonable doubt.

Hi guys,

Been away some time, but in the meantime, I have been studying endogenous retroviruses (ERVs) and finding out how they certify common descent. I have created an FAQ with creationists in mind. If you have any observations or questions, they would be gratefully received, but please check first, to see if your issue has not already been covered.

Edited by a Moderator

retrovirus.jpg

Moderated By: Littlejoe

Please do not advertise a link to your blog in a post. You are allowed to put the link in your Signature block. Thanks!

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by Littlejoe; 06-14-2016, 02:54 PM.

Originally posted by Barry Desborough View Post
    Hi guys,

Been away some time, but in the meantime, I have been studying endogenous retroviruses (ERVs) and finding out how they certify common descent. I have created an FAQ with creationists in mind. If you have any observations or questions, they would be gratefully received, but please check first, to see if your issue has not already been covered.

http://barryhisblog.blogspot.com/p/e...requently.html

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16375[/ATTACH]
    Hi Barry, welcome back.

The site looks interesting. I'll give it a look.

Comment