Thread: Geisler on inerrancy and age of earth

Theologyweb's Official Grandfather Jedidiah's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum Weirdness View Post
    Can you give me a source for this?
    No, I can not. I got that information from Reasons To Believe. I understood the information to come from Gleason Archer, but I can not verify that. I will see what I can find later on.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Theologyweb's Official Grandfather Jedidiah's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    Progressive Creation? have not heard that term before can you give me a synopsis or a link to a the explanation a layman can understand?
    The days in Genesis were long undefined periods of time. What is normally seen as various evolved organisms are all individual fiat creations of God. I have asked in the past how one could tell the difference between this and evolution. Evolutionists have never answered me.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Faith
    Nontraditional Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The flood theory of Geology is not taught much any where. Except some YEC such as ICR. The geological ages strata is the flood evidence. And how this evidence is interpreted and dated.
    . . . the Gospel of Christ, for it is [the] power of God to salvation to every [one] believing, . . . -- Romans 1:16.

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3, 4.

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1.

4. Amen Rushing Jaws amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Edited by a Moderator
    Moderated By: rogue06

This forum is not only restricted to theists only but you must also be a creationist to post here.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by rogue06; 03-06-2015 at 02:27 PM.