Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

This sport is making me re-think my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sport is making me re-think my life

Below is a video of a game of sepak takraw, a sport that appears to be volleyball combined with hackysack combined with unnecessarily dangerous acrobatics.

Yes, I *just* discovered that this is a thing. No, I haven't been able to get over my sense of utter awe. Look at these players! My mind reels just trying to comprehend how they execute those moves. You will forever collapse into an inescapable pit of inferiority if you compare how athletic you are to how athletic they are. Watching this video makes my ACLs hurt.
    Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

That's really cool.

As far as weird sports go, look up a video on binocular soccer sometime. That one might make you rethink your life, though for somewhat different reasons.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
      That's really cool.

As far as weird sports go, look up a video on binocular soccer sometime. That one might make you rethink your life, though for somewhat different reasons.
      Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
        That's really cool.

That is not weird, that is insane - but funny.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X