There is no scientific proof...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    Cool it. If you are a teen, I'm way to old for you.
    Deep.jpgDeep.jpg
    Just messing with ya I'm already taken by tofu.
    "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
    "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
    Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Proof:
      . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
        Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]384[/ATTACH]
        Didn't work. I musta ate it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You kids git off my lawn!!!!

Comment

The very concept of bacon is irrational and repugnant. If bacon did exist, it should show itself to us so we can love it almighty goodness instead of hiding from us. lol
            -The universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine.
            Sir James Jeans

-This most beautiful system (The Universe) could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.All variety of created objects which represent order and Life in the Universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the Lord God.
            Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

It's too high in fat and crispy factor.
              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Quantum Weirdness View Post
                The very concept of bacon is irrational and repugnant. If bacon did exist, it should show itself to us so we can love it almighty goodness instead of hiding from us. lol
                Nice try. I'm not opening my bacon vaults for such a transparent ploy.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Nice try. I'm not opening my bacon vaults for such a transparent ploy.
                  Sir James Jeans

-This most beautiful system (The Universe) could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.All variety of created objects which represent order and Life in the Universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the Lord God.
                  Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                    It's too high in fat and crispy factor.
                    Thus irrational and repugnant lol
                    Sir James Jeans

Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Originally posted by Quantum Weirdness View Post

Comment

Thats parody :)

Comment

I think I will go have some bacon. There is one young man around here trying to earn the name Cerealboy again.
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Didn't work. I musta ate it.
                            You ate the proof!

BTW, it is common knowledge that eatable bowls can be made out of bacon.
                            . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

What if the person trying to prove bacon existed only liked CRISPY bacon? None of that soggy muck that some people claim is bacon. Would you listen to them then? I mean, they're only partially biased because they don't like ALL bacon. So at least HALF of what they say has to have SOME truth to it, right? Right??

Comment

Originally posted by draw2much View Post
                                What if the person trying to prove bacon existed only liked CRISPY bacon?
                                There are people who think there are actually other kinds of bacon other than the crispy kind?

Comment