Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

BabyC has returned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BabyC has returned

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! So who from the OLD OLD OLD crew is still here? I saw Sparko, Bill the Cat, .... anyone? Anyone?

Welcome back! Not sure I knew you, but.... if you like Sparko and Bill the Cat, you must be one twisted crazy individual.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I have remained for more than whatever years despite the determined efforts of my detractors. I still refuse to drink the Hemlock.

Welcome back!
      Last edited by shunyadragon; 07-06-2016, 08:44 AM.
      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
        I have remained for more than whatever years despite the determined efforts of my detractors.
        No one wants you gone.

Comment

I vaguely remember you, BabyC. Welcome back.
          Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by FormerBabyC View Post
              I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! So who from the OLD OLD OLD crew is still here? I saw Sparko, Bill the Cat, .... anyone? Anyone?
              Ivo is now calling himself "I am Ivo, hear me roar".
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Oh my word, just posting that you reminded me of the old Friday or Saturday nights when we'd all get online (was it AIM group chatting??) and play music and joke and just be plain weird. IVO was such a big participant in that! As I type this I also recall that we could speak, because I think Aman and I went out and purchased a computer microphone just so we could participate. .. Oh the memories! I wonder how Aman is doing these days or what ever happened to him.... I hope he is well.

Comment

Oh my word, just posting that you reminded me of the old Friday or Saturday nights when we'd all get online (was it AIM group chatting??) and play music and joke and just be plain weird. IVO was such a big participant in that! As I type this I also recall that we could speak, because I think Aman and I went out and purchased a computer microphone just so we could participate. .. Oh the memories! I wonder how Aman is doing these days or what ever happened to him.... I hope he is well.
                  That was Paltalk. It got so infested with malware that we quit using it. I think some people still do Google+ hangouts on occasion.

I haven't seen A-man since you quit hanging around.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

C
                    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

I haven't heard from him since his father passed away (I found out by accident) in 2010 maybe? I did some sleuthing years back and thought perhaps he moved to Georgia. My kids (only one stayed in the DC area) occasionally see his son.

Comment

Hi, BabyC. Although I never knew you from the old site, it's nice to have you back with us again.
                        ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

baby4.gif C!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          That's what
                          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

c long time no see.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                              c long time no see.
                              I KNOW! Good to see you RTT! It's nice to be back.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X