Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Guess What God Did!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess What God Did!

In the direct intervention department:

An abscessing tooth is presently painless

The AC I was sure had cut out permanently is back on and working!

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

I know you have a LOT going on right now, and you probably know this, but that abscess is a really high priority. Try to get it taken care of ASAP.

:

Comment

Some times its just a gum infection. But that does not mean that the tooth does not need to be seen by a dentist.
      . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
        Some times its just a gum infection. But that does not mean that the tooth does not need to be seen by a dentist.
        Yeah it might have just stopped hurting because the nerve died, but the infection is still there.

Comment

It's in really bad shape - and way down the list of immediate priorities.

Dead nerve works for me - but that it died when I needed it and without becoming excruciating still qualifies as a miracle.

Honestly, I still feel something there so I'm not convinced it is dead...
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Yeah it might have just stopped hurting because the nerve died, but the infection is still there.
            Yeah. In that case it needs to be treated. As a dentist warned me, it can result in bone loss. Bone which is needed to support one's teeth.
            . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
              Yeah. In that case it needs to be treated. As a dentist warned me, it can result in bone loss. Bone which is needed to support one's teeth.
              bad teeth can cause system wide infections and problems, from heart problems to hearing loss and more. Teal you really need to get the infection out and some antibiotics in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                bad teeth can cause system wide infections and problems, from heart problems to hearing loss and more. Teal you really need to get the infection out and some antibiotics in.
                Brain infections are also a possibility IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                  Brain infections are also a possibility IIRC.
                  we are talking about a crazy cat lady here. I don't think that is a valid worry.

Comment

I start a thread praising God and now you guys have me dying of a brain infection...

The AC is working fine!

Cassidy is doing better! She was acting strange and getting weak Sunday night/Monday morning. I only had left over medicine (round 3 of the same stuff) and some extra food but she was doing a whole lot better yesterday evening!

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                      I start a thread praising God and now you guys have me dying of a brain infection...

The AC is working fine!

Cassidy is doing better! She was acting strange and getting weak Sunday night/Monday morning. I only had left over medicine (round 3 of the same stuff) and some extra food but she was doing a whole lot better yesterday evening!
                      We are just worried about you.

I've learned that you need to take care of things like this before they get out of hand.

Comment

God's got that one for the moment - we'll get the dentist involved as soon as I can.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

My chem teacher in high school had a filling break or something, the tooth started to abscess, and it infected his blood. They caught it in time but he had to go down to the break room every day during my class for an IV treatment for quite a while.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
                          "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
                          Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment