Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Wikileaks releases DNC emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
    There are still Sanders supporters? After he sold out big time?
    I think it's not so much about Sanders anymore, but the movement that he and his supporters shared.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Well, if nothing else, we certainly know who Putin and the Russians, who hacked the DNC and released the documents to wiki
      *Evidence for Democrat conspiracy & collusion published*

Dems: Squirrel! <Russian conspiracy theory!>
      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        I think it's not so much about Sanders anymore, but the movement that he and his supporters shared.
        So basically Occupy v2.0?? But this time no invading parks, but more free stuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
          *Evidence for Democrat conspiracy & collusion published*

Dems: Squirrel! <Russian conspiracy theory!>
          It's about the timing

Comment

Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
            It's about the timing
            Yes, the maximum amount of publicity.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Not only did wikileaks reveal emails about the DNC and their nefarious plots, but they also released emails containing private information on a LOT of democratic party members including their social security numbers, credit card information, etc. So if you have ever donated to the DNC or are a democrat, you should make sure your information has not been compromised.

http://gizmodo.com/wikileaks-just-pu...a-b-1784140603
              WikiLeaks firmly believes in radical transparency, the idea that the world would be better if there were no secrets. That level of transparency can be used for good, like the time the site published a video called “Collateral Murder” showing innocent journalists shot to oblivion by US troops in 2010. But not always.

The organization has also used that tradition of transparency for less just causes, like today when the site published 19,252 emails from top US Democratic National Committee members, many of which included personal information about innocent donors including credit card, social security numbers, and passport numbers.

If you visit the WikiLeaks DNC emails website, you can browse the emails using a simple boolean search. Typing a word like “contribution” will actually turn up hundreds of results. The emails include unencrypted, plain-text listings of donor emails addresses, home addresses, phone numbers, social security numbers, passport numbers, and credit card information. WikiLeaks proudly announced the data dump in a single tweet.

Comment

I think it's hilarious that Bernie is ignoring everything in these leaked emails and STILL endorsing Hillary...
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                  I think it's hilarious that Bernie is ignoring everything in these leaked emails and STILL endorsing Hillary...
                  Yesterday 'really really REALLY authentic' Bernie got boos when he said 'we have got to elect Hillary Clinton'! Really hilarious videos!!!

Comment

Yes, the maximum amount of publicity.
                    Mhmm,

Maximum publicity for what is demonstrably a foreign power seeking to influence our elections. I don't care what side of the aisle someone is on, we should all be together on this.

Comment

Mhmm,

Maximum publicity for what is demonstrably a foreign power seeking to influence our elections.
                      Demonstrably? Where's the evidence, hmm? Besides 'squirrel!!!'

Comment

Some said Trump is 'stalking horse' for Clinton'. Looks like sell-out Bernie was the real fake!!

Comment

Mhmm,

Maximum publicity for what is demonstrably a foreign power seeking to influence our elections.
                          Intelligence sources seem to think it's more to discredit our election process than to influence in a particular direction.

I don't care what side of the aisle someone is on, we should all be together on this.
                          I'm against hacking. period.
                          But the spin seems to be "we should ignore the fact that the Democrats were a bunch of hypocritical control freaks and be MORE upset that the Russians hacked...."

You can be upset about both. (well, maybe not you, but a normal person. )

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                            Ya have to wonder what he was promised.

Comment

Intelligence sources seem to think it's more to discredit our election process than to influence in a particular direction.
                              The goal almost doesn't matter, but I doubt this and friends of mine who used to work for State disagree with you. The ones who currently work for State don't talk to me about it :D

Still, the goal almost doesn't matter. We should care, deeply, that Russia is trying to mess with our stuff.

Oh, and I wonder what the RNC emails would reveal about trying to stop Trump. That would be a much bigger goldmine than the stuff that was actually revealed in the DNC emails which, while they aren't good, are not the smoking gun I was hoping would trigger Hillary delegates to switch their votes
                              I'm against hacking. period.
                              But the spin seems to be "we should ignore the fact that the Democrats were a bunch of hypocritical control freaks and be MORE upset that the Russians hacked...."

You can be upset about both. (well, maybe not you, but a normal person. )
                              Have you forgotten I'm a huge Bernie guy or are you just being an ass for lulz? Also, why do you care about internal DNC idiocy in any real sense? To anyone who isn't a Democrat the Russia part is the key detail of the story. So, yes, you really should care more about the Russia thing while I should care more about the DNC. Thing is, I already figured that the DNC was playing fast and loose with their rules because to them there was only one Democrat in the race, which was true, while the voters cared more about what each candidate stood for and not for what party
                              Last edited by Jaecp; 07-26-2016, 09:40 AM.

Comment

The goal almost doesn't matter, but I doubt this and friends of mine who used to work for State disagree with you.
                                I'm shocked. SHOCKED, I say, that people you allegedly hang with would disagree with me.

The ones who currently work for State don't talk to me about it :D
                                That's SO helpful!

Still, the goal almost doesn't matter. We should care, deeply, that Russia is trying to mess with our stuff.
                                Yeah, I said "I'm against hacking. period." Should I have thrown in some cuss words to make it more emphatic?

Oh, and I wonder what the RNC emails would reveal about trying to stop Trump.
                                They have been pretty durn public about trying to stop Trump.

That would be a much bigger goldmine than the stuff that was actually revealed in the DNC emails which, while they aren't good, are not the smoking gun I was hoping would trigger Hillary delegates to switch their votes
                                Yes, imaginary stuff against the other side is ALWAYS better than solid stuff against our own guy, eh?

Have you forgotten I'm a huge Bernie guy or are you just being an ass for lulz?
                                Are you ever going to grow up beyond 13 years old?

Also, why do you care about internal DNC idiocy in any real sense? To anyone who isn't a Democrat the Russia part is the key detail of the story. So, yes, you really should care more about the Russia thing while I should care more about the DNC. Thing is, I already figured that the DNC was playing fast and loose with their rules because to them there was only one Democrat in the race, which was true, while the voters cared more about what each candidate stood for and not for what party
                                Somebody get this boy a Snickers!

Comment